• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Maybe this was already answered but i really don't want to look through 14 pages of posts...

How exactly will beta works? Only certain players will be able to play or everyone who wants?
In about 3 days they will have a form which can be filled by anyone who wants to be involved in Beta. After the form is released we will have 10 days to apply. They will choose 20 players and the beta will be released between the 20th to the 30th. Hope that helps.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

Edit: @Shadowsong .... didn't saw your post. Glad you're keeping up the good work. ^_^

Ughhh I can't wait!!! like omg it's gonna be so awesome :D even if I don't get into beta it still nice to see Necronia is making progress ^3^

Ughhh I can't wait!!! like omg it's gonna be so awesome :D even if I don't get into beta it still nice to see Necronia is making progress ^3^

I knoww ^_^
It's awe inspiring to see where we are now compared to where we began. All thanks to you and fans alike. And of course some determination on our side. :p

So if my 'information' about certain OT experience is rather less than everyone else, I don't get accepted to the beta? o.0 I got a decent amount of experience with tibia and OT so I think i'll be fine, but i'm just asking.

So if my 'information' about certain OT experience is rather less than everyone else, I don't get accepted to the beta? o.0 I got a decent amount of experience with tibia and OT so I think i'll be fine, but i'm just asking.

To be honest, it is rather hard to find reliable, understanding and well-cricitizing people - and we need to find 20 them. It would be dumb not to accept people who have experience with the OT over someone who doesn't because they know what the problems were with this OT were even in the old era, and they are accustomed to the environment and our testing style. Of course, I am speaking here of people who did a very good job presenting their skill of bug detection, criticism and giving proper feedback in our previous runs and test servers, which is not a huge group of people and we don't know how many of them will be available this time.

Of course though, everyone has a good shot of getting accepted if their application fits our requirements.

Aff, that means we won't see you on Necronia soon?
Yeah it's been a long time since you worked on that map with me and Tarjei, and we've all come a long way. Glad to see you around anyway, drop by whenever you can :D
Probably not. Shame but maybe when it goes for a full release in 2020 aha.
Good luck with Necronia as well as your own lives @tarjei @Dark199 etc

Probably not. Shame but maybe when it goes for a full release in 2020 aha.
Good luck with Necronia as well as your own lives @tarjei @Dark199 etc

Thanks mate. Likewise.
And yeah I assume you'll be back by 2020/2021-ish when we launch. See you then bro!

Necronia have alot of potential, just dont make the same mistake that projects like "Phobos Online" did. Don't wait years to release it, do it and improve at the same time it's online.

Necronia have alot of potential, just dont make the same mistake that projects like "Phobos Online" did. Don't wait years to release it, do it and improve at the same time it's online.

That's the plan. Last time when Necronia was online, we wanted to do that, but we didn't have enough new areas to place content on. Now we have a whole extra continent with a planned backstory and everything so it will be easy to expand content at a fast rate. The best part is that all of it fits with the story's progression.

original

I need to apply even tho we know each other :p??

Yep, everyone needs to apply. Silence tried to apply but he wasn't able to. I don't think we'll be seeing him in the beta.
just so you know (not that I will be able to take part) but clicking that link provides "
Oops! Something went wrong!"

on second thought - you need to be logged on :D

Back