• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

266f251ef6.png

dce8a42104.jpg
Check which requirements you dont meet..... xD
I didn't had my date of birth set, so I had to do that first xD

looks interesting, but why wont u let everyone who wants in the beta? its not like u cant handle more than 20 people even if you host it on your own computer with 50 kb upload

lol im looking into it more and more and this server looks awesome, will definitely play

is pvp part of the game at all? i didnt see any mentions about it

how big is the map in MB?

Last edited:
Sadly enough i will not apply because i'm not able to play for the whole month of july. :/
If you need help after that you can pm me ^^ (like always)

Good luck to all the applicants and to the lucky ones who are accepted: Have fun and test everything well ^^

Tarjei just finished a report window that will be much easier for us to handle and you to use compared to the old one.

dc1631f336.png

Sadly enough i will not apply because i'm not able to play for the whole month of july. :/
If you need help after that you can pm me ^^ (like always)

Good luck to all the applicants and to the lucky ones who are accepted: Have fun and test everything well ^^

You can post an application now and it will be considered if we ever need to pull more testers from the pool of applicants in future.

looks interesting, but why wont u let everyone who wants in the beta? its not like u cant handle more than 20 people even if you host it on your own computer with 50 kb upload

lol im looking into it more and more and this server looks awesome, will definitely play

is pvp part of the game at all? i didnt see any mentions about it

how big is the map in MB?

It's not about how much players the host can handle. It is about the quality of the performed test. Often time, people are there to actually play the server like it's a finished/released game (what we witnessed before in our older beta tests) and they also seem to completely judge the game based on their first impression - that they got during the beta test of an unfinished game.

We will most likely add more people over time if we feel like we need more testers.

PvP is a part of the game, of course. And the size of the map is about 35.5 MB, which is weird because before we merged our 2 continents, it used to be 70+ MB combined. Turns out we were lucky with the compression or something :D

And the size of the map is about 35.5 MB, which is weird because before we merged our 2 continents, it used to be 70+ MB combined. Turns out we were lucky with the compression or something :D
No it's because your fans got hungry waiting for it to open and ate it.

:random: :ninja:

Now comes the suspenseful moment of whether or not you'll get accepted o_0
The report window looks nice, looks like reporting will be smoothly done! :D

Tarjei just finished a report window that will be much easier for us to handle and you to use compared to the old one.

dc1631f336.png

You can post an application now and it will be considered if we ever need to pull more testers from the pool of applicants in future.

It's not about how much players the host can handle. It is about the quality of the performed test. Often time, people are there to actually play the server like it's a finished/released game (what we witnessed before in our older beta tests) and they also seem to completely judge the game based on their first impression - that they got during the beta test of an unfinished game.

We will most likely add more people over time if we feel like we need more testers.

PvP is a part of the game, of course. And the size of the map is about 35.5 MB, which is weird because before we merged our 2 continents, it used to be 70+ MB combined. Turns out we were lucky with the compression or something :D

What does the "pic" option does? Can we send photos of the bug? :eek:

I wish I could rewrite my application xD I didn't put in everything I had to write :C

I must say I'm very pleased with the response of people and I'm very happy that so many are eager to try this server out. We will try to deliver you the best experience because I know how hungry for a good server people are nowadays.

How do you guys feel about trainers?
I'm contemplating removing the old ones we have completely and letting people train with Summoners.

Later, a new version of training would be introduced that would require interaction (a quick-time eventish type) to advance in skill, and you'd be able to purchase tickets for training sessions like on previous NNW.

I'd love for there to be no trainers and that Summoners be able to summon creatures for people to train on. It's just so much more RPG-ey.

Why remove them? rather why not have some NPC rent you some trainers, for a fee[Time X]. That way you leave it RPGish and make the trainers limited to a certain amount and make players bet for spots to get in :p just sayin :D

Why remove them? rather why not have some NPC rent you some trainers, for a fee[Time X]. That way you leave it RPGish and make the trainers limited to a certain amount and make players bet for spots to get in :p just sayin :D

We already had that and I feel like Summoner training would be better in a way for player socialization, and the RPG aspect is a plus. The casual training system allows people to advance while not being there (AFK gains), which I would like to avoid in the best way possible while retaining the ability to train. As some of you might have noticed, I'm an avid anti-bot person and I'd like everything to involve the player as much as possible, instead of automatized crap.

A part of old tibia's charm (the one that most people liked) is that they had little-to-none automatic features (no hotkeys, no auctioning/marketing, no trainers, etc.) and it made people socialize more to achieve their goals, in turn creating a whole lot of friendships and memories that those people will never forget during their entire life. This is, of course, taking it to a grand scale - but little details such as this are what builds up the whole 'grand scale'.

But anyway, I want to hear you guys out and see what people have against or in favor of this.

Yup shiva you have a point, about avoiding afk ppl and stuf, and the nostalgic feeling of those hours training with a partner, but you gotta be realistic and admit it, even if you don't like it and you will do your best to prevent it. There will always be cheaters, and persons who will complain about why there's no Trainers. You say be social and stuff, but what will the summoner gain from the correlation for helping someone to train for hours?

In the olddays of tibia you had your friends and stuff but are you sure there will be enough people to actually make this succeed (Not NNW, but the summoning thing) you have to think about it, even if you think that Cipsoft Fucked everything by making their training system, you gotta think about how much people complained about noone trusting someone else to train with them or stuff.

Remember I'm against trainers and such I'm just trying to been a healty player who gives enough info on both sides of the story, in the end it will be your desition and Tarjeis (Mostly yours) so :D

Back