• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Why not making an npc, who sents you to a certain island, where you can train, but make different deparments for each class(warriors- training dummies, mages-using a rune, rangers- shooting something) and you make it so you can train only every 24h's and not everyone can train until you have a certain rank at millitary.

In regards to this trainer question. It seems more relevant to ex necronia players imo as they have experienced it with the training system they had. I didn't mind it, it was smooth and simple however what it did, was decrease player interaction. I could log on and players like nuxohiz, nefaria etc were at the trainers.. If it was summon based then at least players would be more active (even if they went afk for a while).. The *fear* of being killed would keep them checking etc and I use the word fear loosely.. And that way while players were online there would be more activity. Opposed to the afk in trainers pretending they are online.

However, yet again I feel this beta is based at ex necronia players and bug testers as when the beta launches there will be inexperienced players who will take this as is and not as a beta. That's why I agree with Shiva limiting access. So the training WILL not determine anything during the testing phase however what shiva would like about it is ideas and suggestions to what can be done/should it be changed from how it was etc.

I am telling you to change it to summons as an ex player. Yes, I wont feature on the beta but i've played before. I've worked on the team. And I had similar goals with my old project.

Actually I never said that we were supposed to train AFK, I said that it was pretty boring and pointless seeing your character static, without doing anything but making those yellow/red crosses. And please lets be realistic, you wont interact that much if you want to train with somebody, it will be more like:
- Buy monk
- 10k/hr
- Ok
Like I said there'll be a formula so the game have balance and be fair.
"Tibia allowed me to log in, grab a friend, and train while we talked, listened to music, whatever, just taking it easy". If you want to interact or talk with someone while listening to music just go to the dp or do it via pm, hey I got a better idea, hunt monsters with him.
The actual skill system is pointless, boring and trash, like always, in my own opinion.

It adds diversity to power, so it isn't 100% based off of level and equipment. It also gives someone a way to gain power while they are being hunted by other players, or when all the spawns are camped.

And no, it wouldn't just be 'hi, buy monk 10k okay?', that would only be the case for boring anti-social people, or people who don't speak your language.

I've made friends through Tibia that have lasted over 10 years now, and some of them were started from training together.

What is 'realistic' for you, is not realistic for me.

Yes it would be boring if you sat there doing NOTHING else but stare at your character hitting your mate, but thats why you talk to each other, bullshiting over vent, share stories, share music shows anime.. whatever.. to be fair, this is almost more fun than actually hunting most of the time, and why other mmos have bored me so greatly, I can never connect with other people, as there is no time to talk, just grind grind grind.

I also said sometimes I am too tired to take part in doing something intense like hunting monsters, and just want to sit there and talk, yeah I can do it in dp, but wouldn't it be great if I could do something that would be benefit my character as well?

@Everyone, why is everyone talking like you would only be able to train with a summoned monster? Why not just hit each other, and eat food and heal when nessicary?

I will not fall for your cheap ploy to gain more posts and higher yourself on the most 'notable' members page.
Nope. Shiva gonna know wat goin on soon enough. (and i'm already high enough on there aren't I - not checked since I kinda went inactive)

muahahahahahahaha
:sneaky:

Since I'm the V.I.P of Doom. I'm automatically given a Beta Key, y'all mad fgts >: D?

Since I'm the V.I.P of Doom. I'm automatically given a Beta Key, y'all mad fgts >: D?
I'm supreme warlord so IDK what you chatting. I can't even play it when it releases but i'm gonna take a spot just so you have less of a chance. MUAHAHAHA no, I kid.

Wish I could find the commitment and time to rejoin this project but my free time is only going to decrease in the near future. Shame. All I can say is good luck to Shiva, Tarjei and dark.. Each of them have come a long way and so has this project. I'm so glad Tjenn is full of magnificent content compared to how it began. The 1 thing I know this map has is atmosphere. A lot of projects lack it and yes, may have good maps but the Necronia map is mapped in a way as if the mappers were the player. As in as you explore the world of Necronia you can really feel the map's relationship to the player. Every single detail, especially lighting come together to create the RPG aspect that a good project wants. If this wasn't based off Tibia, it would be a whole new game.

Nope. Shiva gonna know wat goin on soon enough. (and i'm already high enough on there aren't I - not checked since I kinda went inactive)

muahahahahahahaha
:sneaky:

Let me guess, your 'muahahah' posts are related to your application which I've seen as soon as you submitted it but refused to say anything because it's simply too stronk? hue

Let me guess, your 'muahahah' posts are related to your application which I've seen as soon as you submitted it but refused to say anything because it's simply too stronk? hue
Buh.. buh i kan tarjei harter dan u ;<

OH wow I just noticed there was a Necronia section on Opentibia. I've been missing out -_- I'll become active on the forum asap :D

The last days before the BETA.
Check out our latest post on our site to see all of the information about the upcoming BETA! The beta will start within the 20th-30th of June. If you were accepted keep your codes close and wait for the final days before the server starts. For everyone who wasn't picked, you are able to achieve a BETA key here. It is possible we will be accepting more people from their applications gradually.
scr1.png

Last edited:
gratz to all those who got accepted!! :)

wish i could be there but i could only no life it for 2 weeks and then leave for a small month :(

gratz to all those who got accepted!! :)

wish i could be there but i could only no life it for 2 weeks and then leave for a small month :(
Luckily for me school it's summer so I have no school :D though beta starts on Friday, which is a bad day, for me at least :p

Gratz to the ones who got accepted, I did not unfortunetely :c

The last days before the BETA.
Check out our latest post on our site to see all of the information about the upcoming BETA! The beta will start within the 20th-30th of June. If you were accepted keep your codes close and wait for the final days before the server starts. For everyone who wasn't picked, you are able to achieve a BETA key here. It is possible we will be accepting more people from their applications gradually.
scr1.png
aww man ;/ If only

I feel like some of the people accepted have no experience with Necronia and are just going to play the beta as a normal server.... Oh well goodluck hope I'm not right

Luckily for me school it's summer so I have no school :D though beta starts on Friday, which is a bad day, for me at least :p

Do you know that the beta starts on Friday or are you just assuming? :p

Just wondering, since they stated that it will be launched sometime between the 20th-30th June earlier

Back