• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need a whole new team for a new project.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Greetings.
My name is Daniel. I'm looking for a complete team to form a great and strong team.
The server will be a midrated or a highrated server, and it will be a realmap server. Haven't really decided yet.
I have a few unique functions which would make the server different from the others. I won't tell those functions yet tho.

These are the things I can do:
Very minor things in C++.
Some LuA(scripting an such) and very little of php.

I also moderate the whole server.
I rent a server from Germany, running Linux Debian on it.
It works perfectly and I will have be the one who controlls everything.

My goal with this server is to have a good server without corruptions an such.. Just a real fun server.

I will not garantee a GM position for those who join the team.
A moderation position at the forum will be given, but you will have to proove yourself worthy to have a GM position inside the real server.
The reason for this is because: Just because you work in this team, it doesnt mean you should have a GM position, because theres many good workers who are no good GM's.
Tho, everyone who works will be given money. All money thats brought into the team, will be given out to those who earns it.
The amount of money given out will be depending on your work.

My previous project was with the SoftCores team.
As you might know, I was the one of the founders of the SoftCores team.

I have no real application form, so It's up to you to impress me with your words.

Remember, I need everything by now..
Webdesigner, php coder, lua scripter, c++ coder(i doubt this will be really needed tho..).. Theres probably more but I can't come up with anything right now.. lol ^^

Mapper position taken by Archez.

Well thats all.

Yours,
Vanderlay

Last edited:
I could map, but would you mind waiting till christmas ish*?
I get new pc >=]

I can map too, and you know it. :]

You have my MSN. :ninja:

Advantages:
I am on vacations.
I have an 8GB RAM computer.

But I don't get it, why do you need a mapper for a realmap server? Did you mean tracker or something?

A mapper is needed in all cases, eventho it might be a real map.
Use your imagination and you might find something interesting =)

Ill join, can map, but i've been lazy lately cant be bothered mapping but Xbox live runs out soon so ill have to unbusy myself xD

@Archez!!
Dont lie

This project is going to be cool. :peace:

Ill join, can map, but i've been lazy lately cant be bothered mapping but Xbox live runs out soon so ill have to unbusy myself xD

@Archez!!
Dont lie

stop the drugs tvboe :ninja:

So real map with custom maps added into it? eh
From me, archez ? :D:D (archez cannot map) :sadface:

Back