• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Need help with Decorative Ribbon!

MrGreen

Reaction score
Hey :)

When i'm trying to tame a dragonling with a decorative ribbon nothing happens.. I can only tame it with a music box.

I can't find any files with the name "decorative" or "ribbon" so I don't know where to look, also in the taming.lua there isnt anything about dragonling, music box, decorative ribbon.

Can you post the current mount script, and what server you are using?

This is the item to use.
Code:
[5907] =
This is the name of the monster
Code:
{NAME = 'Bear',
This is the ID of the mount data/xml/mounts.xml
Code:
ID = 3,
This is the type + chance of item breaking.
Code:
TYPE = TYPE_MONSTER, CHANCE = 20,
This is the messages sent to player based on what the chance indicates. 1 = Chance fail. 2 = chance break. 3 = Extra chance fail?(unsure). Success_msg = If you have tamed the mount.
Code:
FAIL_MSG = { {1, 'The bear ran away.'}, {2, 'Oh no! The slingshot broke.'}, {3, 'The bear is trying to hit you with its claws.'} },SUCCESS_MSG = 'You have tamed the bear.'},

I'm unsure with the music box taming, but I assume it's a separate file.

--edit 3 = If you didn't tame the monster but it didn't run away. /poof/

This is the item to use.
Code:
[5907] =
This is the name of the monster
--edit 3 = If you didn't tame the monster but it didn't run away. /poof/
Thanks man, this should work!

EDIT: The thing with CHANCE = xxx, how do i set it so it's not possible for the ribbon to break?

EDIT2: Thanks @Ninja

Please use the issue tracker for ORTS if you have any problems with the datapack.

If you don't want the decorative ribbon to break then use CHANCE = 100.

Back