• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need some explains

Mera Mero

Guess Who?
Reaction score
ey otlanders i've used
http://otland.net/threads/the-best-vip-system-ever-action-movevent-globalevent.71638/
but i need some things to complete it ,
1st i wants to know what can i do if i need to make 2 types for it ,i mean i need one like it is and another one for normal players ,what i need to change to make another one with this system but with another id item
2nd i need to make a stepin script for id XXXX not door like it is on this script and another thing how can i change storage if i will make 2 places 1 for vip and another for normal vip
sorry for my bad english ,i hope you understand me

first can i ask you where are you from ?

second and it about your thread : so do u like to have 2 vip systems not only 1 system
and each one based on different item id .. so that's great if that what do you want

and you need it to be stepIn script not a door and this is easy and it's already there on this script
just use action id on the thing u need player to stepIn
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
if getPlayerVipDays(cid) == 0 then
doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, FALSE)
end
return true
end

first can i ask you where are you from ?

second and it about your thread : so do u like to have 2 vip systems not only 1 system
and each one based on different item id .. so that's great if that what do you want

and you need it to be stepIn script not a door and this is easy and it's already there on this script
just use action id on the thing u need player to stepIn
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
if getPlayerVipDays(cid) == 0 then
doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, FALSE)
end
return true
end
i'm from egypt....
i know that my english is too rude and you didnt answer my questions i asked how can i add 2 vip with different things and i need to make place for vip players only and place for normal vip and vip at same time

Back