• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some mapping advice here

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering what I can do here just to make it look nice. What would you do?

AasijKv.jpg

2. Same thing like in the first picture.
ezVraPq.jpg

3. Which kind of border would you use here? I thinking about the water and stone, it has too fit together. Don't mind the eggs. I will move them to the stone ground later.
HLPD6He.jpg

Solution
I would go with something like this:
K5tFSYU.png

1., 2. You just put 2 of corner borders together. I personally rather use those thin and darker. (top cross)
3. You can try to make it like i did. Just try to experiment a bit.
You can mix two different, but fitting types of grounds together. Use couple of stones, stones piles, debris.
Try to make mountains wider and make more space between water than 1 sqm.
The one i used are: 3342, 3347, 3339, 3341. Water borders starts on 6639, mountain borders on 4456.

Cheers
I would go with something like this:
K5tFSYU.png

1., 2. You just put 2 of corner borders together. I personally rather use those thin and darker. (top cross)
3. You can try to make it like i did. Just try to experiment a bit.
You can mix two different, but fitting types of grounds together. Use couple of stones, stones piles, debris.
Try to make mountains wider and make more space between water than 1 sqm.
The one i used are: 3342, 3347, 3339, 3341. Water borders starts on 6639, mountain borders on 4456.

Cheers

Solution
Back