• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

could be great to have some old spr, like dsm, runes and c set mayb... could hype more =p...
lvl 46 alrd, having fun =)

didn't drop any unique item tho =p i'd like to see some!

edit: small bug: in party hunt, with energy bolt, atacking the monster but miss to the square metter where my mate is b locking, the damage is going to him lol =D not a big problem but xd

edit2: hydra spawn, 30 sqm for 1 hydra, check it =p

Last edited:
You should go to the other hydra spawn, there are more there. On dryera
could be great to have some old spr, like dsm, runes and c set mayb... could hype more =p...

edit: small bug: in party hunt, with energy bolt, atacking the monster but miss to the square metter where my mate is b locking, the damage is going to him lol =D not a big problem but xd

Hi my friends got a problem he cannot acces the website as it says it is not seccure so i had to do the account for him and everything.
He is using google chrome and it looks like it is blocked for him. Any chance to unblock?
Thank you.

Hi my friends got a problem he cannot acces the website as it says it is not seccure so i had to do the account for him and everything.
He is using google chrome and it looks like it is blocked for him. Any chance to unblock?
Thank you.

I have the same problem but just ignore it.
Your friend can do this

kpYWItm.png

PtVpyRE.png

Oh and Desert Dragons task is not working. Doesn't count towards the kills.

Last edited:
You know the botting on Dubber was actually just an experiment :) and im using
11:15 You see a nature healing rod.
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 50 or higher.
It weighs 24.40 oz.
This will deal damage to monsters but it will heal your allies.

Which is why im doing so much damage, im not Looting or gaining anything doing it so dont worry about me making SICK PROFITS on Dragons.

And if you're gonna start pointing fingers, just know i havn't used a single botting feature or anything on Bubba :)

Ofc ur not looting or gaining anything, only levels (u started botting there at ~30 and now ur 70) and golden keys from the boss.
Some extensive experiment your doing there mate, still botting the char at dragons, at level 70 at that.
Maik can you do something about this?

Ofc ur not looting or gaining anything, only levels (u started botting there at ~30 and now ur 70) and golden keys from the boss.
Some extensive experiment your doing there mate, still botting the char at dragons, at level 70 at that.
Maik can you do something about this?

You're either blind or just stupid, as i said Dubber is _NOT_ Looting.

the only stupid one is you, botting is botting, whether ur looting or not.
and who do you think you are? why would your words have any character of trust?

You're either blind or just stupid, as i said Dubber is _NOT_ Looting.

He just admitted to botting, id say bann his account?
Since jail is useless on people like him.

And his defense *Its ok im botting because im not looting* is awesome haha

Last edited:
He just admitted to botting, id say bann his account?
Since jail is useless on people like him.

And his defense *Its ok im botting because im not looting* is awesome haha

You're crying way to much over the few players that are actually playing the server.
Now you just want to ban my account because Bubbakush is on the same acc ;) and you're salty because you got killed twice.

Well technically, if you are botting you arent actually playing the server.
Also everything here was posted before i got killed, u started going around PKing first when i outed you as a botter, which is kinda awesome on a 7.6 server, bot your chars up and kill everyone and screw up the game for honest players, gg.

Well technically, if you are botting you arent actually playing the server.
Also everything here was posted before i got killed, u started going around PKing first when i outed you as a botter, which is kinda awesome on a 7.6 server, bot your chars up and kill everyone and screw up the game for honest players, gg.
You still dont get it, i haven't used a single bot feature on my Main, I've only used it on Dubber and that's only leveling up.
So yes i am playing the server and i've probably played it the most out of everyone.

You still dont get it, i haven't used a single bot feature on my Main, I've only used it on Dubber and that's only leveling up.
So yes i am playing the server and i've probably played it the most out of everyone.

Then delete character Dubber. Problem solved.

I can implent some old sprites ,mabye even replace some for the unique item drops :)

about the missing arrow thing,i can only fix that by removing the elemental damage or changing the extra damage on monsters , thanks for reporting ill look into it.

wich hydra spawn u mean ? :)

Thank you.

It was a known problem , the no-ip.info got blocked randomly so i changed to another host and linked it to custopia.no-ip.org so its fixed finally! > works without an warning http://custopia.ddns.me/

I have the same problem but just ignore it.
Your friend can do this

kpYWItm.png

PtVpyRE.png

Oh and Desert Dragons task is not working. Doesn't count towards the kills.

first =fixed
second , after the next restart the desert dragon task will be work as it should ,thanks

About the botting ... I really dont want to see any cavebotters ill just delete all the chars on the ip.
i prefer 10 fair players then 20 botters.
its a custom server please enjoy it while playing it yourself:)