• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Lunera 7.6 real map! 24/7 online!!

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Lunera 7.6 Real map

Server status: Online

After a long break, me and my friends thought about hosting a server again, but we also thought, there are enough servers on otland, why should they play our server?

Well this is one of the reasons

We have searched a long time for a strong and stable distro, we allready had a 7.6 real map from one of our old server, finaly we have found a stable distro, we have adjusted the map so much that there isnt a place left on the map that takes useless space on our memory. So the server should be on his top speed.

Some of the guys who ever played softcores might know me and they know im not a scammer or anything at all... im not making this server to gain cash, im making this server to let other people enjoy a server that will be online 24/7 a long time!

I had several servers from 7.1 till 8.50 and all of my server were a great succes, many wars have been fought and many friendships have been made.

Well enough about the past, lets talk about now.

Here is some server info:

IP adress: lunera.sytes.net
Port: 7172
Internet speed: 20mb/s im ordering 100mb/s soon.
Uptime: 24/7 (if its down its because of a update)
Max players: 350
Max wars: Cant be enough!
Botters: Will be warned first time, second time deleted.
Loot rate: 4x
Spawn rate: 2x
Skills: Depends on vocation
Balance: all vocation have been balanced as good as possible
Runes: You can sell them in the shop, if you make them you will have more charges
Command: Say !buypremium for free premium in game
Exp stages:

level 1 till 30 = 250x
level 31 till 60 = 200x
level 61 till 90 = 150x
level 91 till 110 = 100x
level 111 till 150 = 75x
level 151 till 200 = 50x
level 201 and up = 25x

Look at the screens for more info.
Hope to see you all this evening!

Last edited:
No one will play when Roldera is online, bb.

I know Ryan from all the other servers he made, just keep in mind when his server is running good, he will close it, like he did with all those other servers he had.

and like you always say, if you dont like the server dont play...

When ryan sees you will attract his players, he will just ddos you ;x

good to know...

I have a strange feeling that you are ryan, and posting with another char to make you look good.

Yeah it may seem so but he isnt. But what he said is true. I doubt you get many players with that client when Ryan hosts a 7.72 server (better graphic engine) and if you actually get players, Ryan will ddos you.

He may not play fair, but he makes good servers.

Yeah it may seem so but he isnt. But what he said is true. I doubt you get many players with that client when Ryan hosts a 7.72 server (better graphic engine) and if you actually get players, Ryan will ddos you.

He may not play fair, but he makes good servers.

well i have some friends aswell.. if he ddos me, i will never start a server again, mark my words.

I agree he makes good servers, but he doesnt give a damn about them.
When he has 50+ players online he closes it.

well i have some friends aswell.. if he ddos me, i will never start a server again, mark my words.

So I hope you won't do this mistake too.

;') We all know Ryan makes good server but what we also all know is it will go offline one day or a other. I've never seen one of his server last longer than 6 months.

Nape Olion, Your server is great .. but with theses EXP stages we'll just mostly see mages or druid on your server; ( I'm looking for a 7.6 with 5x OT.

Maybe one day it will come?

;') We all know Ryan makes good server but what we also all know is it will go offline one day or a other. I've never seen one of his server last longer than 6 months.

Nape Olion, Your server is great .. but with theses EXP stages we'll just mostly see mages or druid on your server; ( I'm looking for a 7.6 with 5x OT.

Maybe one day it will come?

Maybe i will make another 7.6 server aswell but then with low exp.
Keep this thread in your head.

But for now we need some players.

Server is not bad, exping is really fast - expect fast wars

Peak Record: 77 players online on April 14, 2010, 9:58 pm CET

:peace: