• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) BETA for upcoming RPG Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL YOU ARE RIGHT IT DOES HURT

The about is temporarily during the Test-Era & Mid-Rate Era before Thorsan becomes RPG
When the Low-Rate RPG is getting closer, the about page will be a lot more detailed and better written.

change this website lyout cuz it killin my eyes rotfl

Does it annoy you that I make stuffs myself rather than download everything and use Gesior/Nicaw/Znote AAC like everyone else?

indianoolho1.jpg
change this website lyout cuz it killin my eyes rotfl

i just log here to signed YOU !!!!! MY EYESSSSSSSSS

Does it annoy you that I make stuffs myself rather than download everything and use Gesior/Nicaw/Znote AAC like everyone else?
Well i saw this layout somewhere before XD

i've read all u said but - PLEASE LOOT X1 !!!!!!
also: mana regen is 1x?

Well i saw this layout somewhere before XD
That layout is completely mine, I own the rights to them. it's made for Zaeros, DarkOT and Thorsan.

If you want servers with Gesior/Znote/Nicaw, check the top list here: http://otservlist.org/
4/10 uses Gesior, 4/10 use Znote and 2/10 use Nicaw.. 10 of 10 uses one of the 3 engines... so just make your pick :)
Meaning everyone did download their website more or less.
I built my own ^^

That layout is completely mine, I own the rights to them. it's made for Zaeros, DarkOT and Thorsan.

If you want servers with Gesior/Znote/Nicaw, check the top list here: http://otservlist.org/
4/10 uses Gesior, 4/10 use Znote and 2/10 use Nicaw.. 10 of 10 uses one of the 3 engines... so just make your pick :)
Meaning everyone did download their website more or less.
I built my own ^^

is it me or are you just arrogant? ofc people download Gesior/Znote/Nicaw and many of them put alot of work into it (editing etc).

you did your layout all alone but fact is it looks ugly :D

+ the normal user doesnt really care if you did your engine by yourself they only want to play

the normal users doesn't really care how the website looks either, as long as it's functional, however when things on the website is false, then it might upset the users.

Make beta static x4 and advertisement, advertisement, advertisement and once again advertisement.

I cant believe people are fighting over the website layout.. Are we here to play tibia and have some good time or just be complaining bitches?

That's why people leave servers - they don't like the website, some small bugs happened, the GM seems "arrogant" to them etc. When will you guys realise that it might be you who is arrogant/ignorant and not always the owner of the servers. Give them a chance. I don't know why you guys prefer to always see the bad things instead of giving someone compliments on what he does way better than others people. There are way more positive than negative aspects.

Nice Server but Beta Make highrate 2-3 weeks and Server Die.

Later make lowrate 2x on Summer more Time Play

Nice Server but Beta Make highrate 2-3 weeks and Server Die.

Later make lowrate 2x on Summer more Time Play

Doesn't matter if the game dies or not during summer, it will stay until RPG is ready, and it's not supposed to be super serious during summer as it's obviously going to reset later.
So it's to stick to the main idea of Beta.
Have Some fun, Explore, report stuff if you want to help, and make up plans how to tackle the RPG server once it launches.

Most people should really take the chance if they get the ability to check out a really serious server with higher rates, it helps a lot once it releases if you already know the main functions of the game and where you can hunt etc :)

OK! Good beta will be for WARS!! And Later When all Read will Be Rpg! I understand now thanksss!!

MAKE IT STATIC 10X TO LVL 100 ON MID RATE (ROOKGARD 100X) AND AFTER LVL 100 STATIC 5

Looking cool. I'd suggest you to keep a higher exp on beta so people will get high enough lvl to try everything without needing a huge team.

Also personally I would love a server that come with updates, new places to explore, hunt etc. Something in the line of what Medivia is doing just to keep players that have reached the end game still intrested.

Anyway I am looking forward to it and goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.