• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) BETA for upcoming RPG Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking cool. I'd suggest you to keep a higher exp on beta so people will get high enough lvl to try everything without needing a huge team.

Also personally I would love a server that come with updates, new places to explore, hunt etc. Something in the line of what Medivia is doing just to keep players that have reached the end game still intrested.

Anyway I am looking forward to it and goodluck!
I'm building Thorsan completely alone, completely from scratch, building updates in future wont be an issue for me and it's planned to be updates of 8.0 style.
However for the moment my focus lays to 100% focus to get the game ready for the RPG launch. so that's what the summer is going to be for, and after that I might do a 4 updates/year thing, to bring some new content etc :)

But we'll see about that later, I can't do much if most players disagree with new content :)
and I'm too looking forward to it, I've been waiting so long for this project to come alive, the idea have been existing for years, and finally.. just a few months away :D

Thorsan is going to be a big Bang a revolution to this mediocre servers that just push people to leave ot community or go back to rl We are waiting for a server that we all deserve. GIVE IT TO US OPENTIBIASERVER do not let us down!!

I COMMAND THEEE haha (jk) but really :)

Last edited:
So i try to create a account and it says "You failed at writing the bot/macro message" when i typed it in as it shows.

edit: After trying it several times i gave up.

So i try to create a account and it says "You failed at writing the bot/macro message" when i typed it in as it shows.

edit: After trying it several times i gave up.

Maybe try to fill in the message? :)
TNb418N.png

It doesn't matter if it's upper or lower case, or mixed, double space, as far the message is there, you pass it ^^

Seems like you have problems on creating accounts on several servers, I've seen alot of posts by you.
I have only had problems creating accounts on rookville and this server. So these several are only a couple.
Maybe try to fill in the message? :)
TNb418N.png

It doesn't matter if it's upper or lower case, or mixed, double space, as far the message is there, you pass it ^^
I did this and it gave the same error, i can video if you'd like.

I have only had problems creating accounts on rookville and this server. So these several are only a couple.

I did this and it gave the same error, i can video if you'd like.
sure, show with video :)

Well...I fucked up.

edit: If i use bot on other ots, will it effect me playing Thorsan?

Nah, just Thorsan.
Anyone using just tiny bit of macro/bot in Thorsan will get instantly deleted without warnings, and since the account create, nobody can say they didn't know about it :)

2x exp and 2x loot? dumbest shit i ever heard. 1.5x loot at most.

2x Loot is shit for a long term server, it fucks up monsters balance. For example sorc hunting necros will loot 2 bohs instead of 1, but a knight hunting ghouls wont loot double the amount of gold because every ghoul already drops gold (or close to 100%). Keep it all 1x or increase both gold and loot to 1.5x for balance.

Interesting, so you guys would accept 1.5x loot? o_O
if I could chose for myself I'd probably pick 1x but I run with 2x as it's more acceptable by the community :p

1x if its meant as a long term server, sure some people will say "blabla i will not have cash for war blabla" but those are the people that wont play a low rate for a long time anyway.

btw the magic dmg formula is based on magic level here? 150ms 70mlvl 500 sd? or still the old formula

also, where is this place? i forgot
HT6OmO8.png

1x if its meant as a long term server, sure some people will say "blabla i will not have cash for war blabla" but those are the people that wont play a low rate for a long time anyway.

btw the magic dmg formula is based on magic level here? 150ms 70mlvl 500 sd? or still the old formula

also, where is this place? i forgot
HT6OmO8.png

The spell formula is the classic 8.0 from cipsoft, meaning both lvl and magic level combined :p
The image, that's Cormaya dwarfs, it didn't exist on 8.0 but I've decided to have some of these "extras" around, then the RPG rolls on, dwarfs on Cormaya is a pretty decent place to go for many low levels and even some mid levels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.