• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia.dat !

Yarael

Reaction score
From not so long ago I was wondering. Is it possible, to make new tibia.dat file with my own graphics? I mean starting to build it from a scratch ?? If there is. Please let me know.

(P.S.
I couldn't find any good thread for it, that's why i put it here.)

Regards,
Yarael

@macaronie
You mean that i need to create new .dat file titled "my ot name" and same with the client after editing ?

@darkhaos
The problem is that if i use noxItems editor it won't be the same... I want to make NEW .dat file and then add sprites in some kind of order.
You know what i mean ?

Let me google that for you

thats the best answer I can give you, but then again the addresses between the server and the new file must be adjusted.

It's not about creating new .dat file, but... Compiling it with client. It's Only based on hex editing? If it is... You can close that thread, if not please give me more accurate answer.

@Saro
Thanks. It will help me a lot. =) Rep for u.

Back