• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

anyone remember if this was the standard in 7.4-7.72? I'm sure in 7.1 it was, I remember the old giant spider sprite near kaz bridge...

anyone remember if this was the standard in 7.4-7.72? I'm sure in 7.1 it was, I remember the old giant spider sprite near kaz bridge...
There was no limit until they added it in the 7.5 update.

Please, refrain from making multiple words inside the same inverted commas, rather use: "bring","me","to","thais" instead, another detail, make sure to set Price inside the conditions instead of the actions, the CountMoney function is not going to check any money because the variable is not assigned prior to this function call.

You can use the function

Ruby:
CreateContainer(CONTAINER_ID, ITEM_ID, DATA)

Just place it along side the actions within the NPC behavior structure, example:

Ruby:
"backpack" -> CreateContainer(1988,2006,10), "Here you are!"
please send ready to use script dont push me to the maze ok? :)

Steal work
Release as your own
????
Profit

--------

I haven't really had time to check which revision this is, it seems very stock and like all the custom features like task system, UE/GFB scaling etc are removed. But otherwise the engine should be almost perfectly flawless.

Last edited:
Steal work
Release as your own
????
Profit

--------

I haven't really had time to check which revision this is, it seems very stock and like all the custom features like task system, UE/GFB scaling etc are removed. But otherwise the engine should be almost perfectly flawless.
there was one server so far called fibula74.com the guy set enfo rate of like 5-6 XD and also it died within 3 hours he didnt bother installing gold changer event in click but yeah these files are nice base for a game

Steal work
Release as your own
????
Profit

--------

Are you talking to me? I'm the one who made this server and the only programmer who put his hands on the code, I didn't receive help from anyone or even sought for help to accomplish the most complete 7.7 Tibia server to ever be released, my server has been through a few trustful hands of people who wanted to build something up, so it's likely you got them prior to the release and whoever gave them to you, scammed you by telling you that it was "his work". This is of course, a stock Tibia 7.72, the task system is not implemented, and UE/GFB Scaling you're referring to might be some feature added by the guy that gave you the files.

there was one server so far called fibula74.com the guy set enfo rate of like 5-6 XD and also it died within 3 hours he didnt bother installing gold changer event in click but yeah these files are nice base for a game

He's a scammer, he was running my server files and he was the reason why I decided to release them, he released them before I published the git to have more control of the stuff going on around (he threatened me to help him to achieve a server like Medivia for free or he would release my files), and also to keep people safe since he tends to put viruses on files (check the discussion board thread some people have been scammed by him), he threatened my life and a lot of other stuff that are on the discussion board on the thread called "Nostalrius 7.7", please note, he has multiple accounts.

I'm a bit unsure how to use the MapEditor, mind giving me a quick tutorial Ezzz?

I'm a bit unsure how to use the MapEditor, mind giving me a quick tutorial Ezzz?

You have to compile it, if you're not able to compile it, add me on Discord so I can give you the compiled RME.

Is the credit to Tinkz/Zakaria in regards to his formula for proper line of sights? I remember he worked pretty hard on that one.

Is the credit to Tinkz/Zakaria in regards to his formula for proper line of sights? I remember he worked pretty hard on that one.

My friend Tinkz' code for line of sight is not implemented on my distribution, and none of the changes to his code are.

@Ezzz i'm with a problem that i think that is server side, can you tell me if am i true? with otclient, you cannot do walk + another action at the same time. like walk and push a ring, or walk and open a backpack, you need to stop. is there any fix for that?

@Ezzz i'm with a problem that i think that is server side, can you tell me if am i true? with otclient, you cannot do walk + another action at the same time. like walk and push a ring, or walk and open a backpack, you need to stop. is there any fix for that?

While you guys are looking for bugs try ewaving into an mw. Should produce a hilarious reaction

Back