• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

after restart server all ithems gone from house :(
Good find. I reported it already on github.

Edit: Use command "/closeserver shutdown" as GM to close server and save items in house.

Last edited:
soft boots crashing server
TypeID = 3549
Name = "soft boots"
Flags = {Take,Expire,ShowDetail}
Attributes = {Weight=800,SlotType=FEET,ExpireTarget=6530,DeEquipTarget=6529,TotalExpireTime=14400,HealthGain=1,HealthTicks=2000,ManaGain=2,ManaTicks=1000}

6530 and 6529 ithem not exists

This is because the soft boots were taken from the 7.92 version of Nostalrius server.

Good find. I reported it already on github.

Edit: Use command "/closeserver shutdown" as GM to close server and save items in house.

This is intentional and is the way TFS works, you're never supposed to "force close" the server, use the globalevent for the daily server save and set shutdown enabled, and for forcing a shutdown use the command as stated by the user above.

soft boots crashing server
TypeID = 3549
Name = "soft boots"
Flags = {Take,Expire,ShowDetail}
Attributes = {Weight=800,SlotType=FEET,ExpireTarget=6530,DeEquipTarget=6529,TotalExpireTime=14400,HealthGain=1,HealthTicks=2000,ManaGain=2,ManaTicks=1000}

6530 and 6529 ithem not exists

Would probably be cause they didnt exist in this client?
You added anything with id 6530 or 6529 in the tibia.spr?
I might be wrong on the solution. But Im sure they didnt exist in this version of the game.

They were added in 7.90

Wasn’t boots of waterwalking added in 7.4 when they added daraman region (ankhramun & darashia)?
Cause they had the same sprite as softboots. Used in the serpentine tower.

NPC muriel after fixing:

# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# muriel.npc: Datenbank für den Magier Muriel

Name = "Muriel"
Outfit = (130,115-94-97-57)
Home = [32296,32263,7]
Radius = 2

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,Sorcerer,"hello$",! -> "Welcome back, %N!"
ADDRESS,Sorcerer,"hi$",! -> *
ADDRESS,"hello$",! -> "Greetings, %N! Looking for wisdom and power, eh?"
ADDRESS,"hi$",! -> *
ADDRESS,! -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",! -> "Wait a moment, %N.", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",! -> *
BUSY,! -> NOP
VANISH,! -> "Farewell."

"bye" -> "Farewell.", Idle
"farewell" -> *
"job" -> "I am the second sorcerer. I am selling spellbooks and spells."
"name" -> "You may call me Muriel."
"time" -> "Time is unimportant."
"king" -> "The king is a patron of the arcane arts."
"tibianus" -> *
"quentin" -> "He has some minor magic powers."
"lynda" -> "Pretty and compentent."
"harkath" -> "He's not as dumb as the average fighter but a warrior nonetheless."
"army" -> "We supply the army with some sorcerer recruits now and then."
"general" -> *
"ferumbras" -> "I wonder how he actually got this awesome powers."
"sam" -> "A simple smith."
"xodet" -> "He has our permission to sell mana fluids."
"frodo" -> "A bar is no place that suits a scholar like me."
"elane" -> "She is quite proud of her puny magic tricks."
"muriel" -> "I don't like jokes about my name!"
"gregor" -> "Knights! Childs with swords. Not worth of any attention."
"marvik" -> "Marvik and his Sorcerers lack spells with real power."
"bozo" -> "He's not a jester but a poor joke himself."
"baxter" -> "I don't know him."
"oswald" -> "Only his boss keeps him from being burned to ashes."
"sherry" -> "Simple farmers."
"donald" -> *
"mcronald" -> *
"lugri" -> "He is rumoured to posses some secrets our guild might find ... interesting."
"lungelen" -> "She keeps the whole wisdom of our ancestors and leads our guild."
"excalibug" -> "The enchantements on this weapon must be awesome."
"news" -> "Our guild is working on a new spell, but I won't give away any details yet."
"flaming","pit" -> "These pits, you refer to, might be the legendary 'Pits of Inferno', also known as the 'Nightmare Pits'."
"pits","inferno" -> "They are rumoured to be hidden somewhere in the Plains of Havoc, far to the east."
"nightmare","pit"-> *

"wisdom" -> "The wisdom of spellcasting is the source of power."
"ancestor" -> "There were many generations of sorcerers in the past. Today a lot of people want to join us."
"sorcerer" -> "A sorcerer spends his lifetime studying spells to gain power."
"power" -> "Of course, power is the most important thing in the universe."
"vocation" -> "Your vocation is your profession. There are four vocations in Tibia: Sorcerers, paladins, knights, and Sorcerers."
"spellbook" -> Type=3059, Amount=1, Price=150, "In a spellbook, your spells are listed. There you can find the pronunciation of each spell. Do you want to buy one for %P gold?", Topic=4
"rune" -> "Each spell, that starts with 'Ad', needs a rune. You have to hold a blank rune in one of your hands when you cast it. You can buy runes at the magic shop."
"spell",Sorcerer -> "I can teach you rune spells and instant spells. What kind of spell do you wish to learn? You can also tell me for which level you would like to learn a spell, if you prefer that.", Topic=2
"spell" -> "Sorry, I only sell spells to Sorcerers."

sorcerer,"wand",QuestValue(333)<1 -> "Oh, you did not purchase your first magical wand yet? Please take this little present from me as your magic teacher!",SetQuestValue(333,1),Type=3074, Amount=1,Create(Type)

Topic=2,"rune","spell" -> "I sell attack rune spells and support rune spells. Which of these interests you most?"
Topic=2,"instant","spell" -> "I sell attack spells, healing spells, support spells and summon spells. Which of these interests you most?"
Topic=2,"level" -> "For which level would you like to learn a spell?", Topic=2
Topic=2,"bye" -> "Farewell.", Idle

Sorcerer,"level" -> "For which level would you like to learn a spell?", Topic=2
Sorcerer,"rune","spell" -> "I sell attack rune spells and support rune spells. Which of these interests you most?"
Sorcerer,"instant","spell" -> "I sell attack spells, healing spells, support spells and summon spells. Which of these interests you most?"

Sorcerer,"attack","rune","spell" -> "I sell missile rune spells, explosive rune spells, field rune spells, wall rune spells and bomb rune spells."
Sorcerer,"support","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Destroy Field'."

Sorcerer,"missile","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Light Magic Missile', 'Heavy Magic Missile' and 'Sudden Death'."
Sorcerer,"explosive","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Fireball', 'Great Fireball' and 'Explosion'."
Sorcerer,"field","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Poison Field', 'Fire Field' and 'Energy Field'."
Sorcerer,"wall","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Fire Wall', 'Poison Wall' and 'Energy Wall'."
Sorcerer,"bomb","rune","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Firebomb'."

Sorcerer,"attack","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Fire Wave', 'Energy Wave', 'Energy Beam' and 'Great Energy Beam'."
Sorcerer,"healing","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Light Healing', 'Intense Healing', 'Ultimate Healing' and 'Antidote'."
Sorcerer,"support","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Find Person', 'Light', 'Great Light', 'Magic Shield', 'Creature Illusion' and 'Invisible'."
Sorcerer,"summon","spell" -> "In this category I have 'Summon Creature'."

Sorcerer,"find","person" -> String="Find Person", Price=80, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Find Person' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"light" -> String="Light", Price=100, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Light' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"light","healing" -> String="Light Healing", Price=170, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Light Healing' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"light","missile" -> String="Light Magic Missile", Price=500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Light Magic Missile' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"antidote" -> String="Antidote", Price=150, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Antidote' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"intense","healing" -> String="Intense Healing", Price=350, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Intense Healing' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"poison","field" -> String="Poison Field", Price=300, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Poison Field' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"great","light" -> String="Great Light", Price=500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Great Light' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"fire","field" -> String="Fire Field", Price=500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Fire Field' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"heavy","missile" -> String="Heavy Magic Missile", Price=1500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Heavy Magic Missile' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"magic","shield" -> String="Magic Shield", Price=450, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Magic Shield' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"fireball" -> String="Fireball", Price=800, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Fireball' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"energy","field" -> String="Energy Field", Price=700, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Energy Field' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"destroy","field" -> String="Destroy Field", Price=700, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Destroy Field' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"fire","wave" -> String="Fire Wave", Price=850, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Fire Wave' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"ultimate","healing" -> String="Ultimate Healing", Price=1000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Ultimate Healing' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"great","fireball" -> String="Great Fireball", Price=1200, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Great Fireball' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"fire","bomb" -> String="Firebomb", Price=1500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Fire Bomb' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"energy","beam" -> String="Energy Beam", Price=1000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Energy Beam' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"creature","illusion" -> String="Creature Illusion", Price=1000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Creature Illusion' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"poison","wall" -> String="Poison Wall", Price=1600, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Poison Wall' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"explosion" -> String="Explosion", Price=1800, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Explosion' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"fire","wall" -> String="Fire Wall", Price=2000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Fire Wall' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"great","energy","beam" -> String="Great Energy Beam", Price=1800, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Great Energy Beam' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"invisible" -> String="Invisible", Price=2000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Invisible' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"summon","creature" -> String="Summon Creature", Price=2000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Summon Creature' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"energy","wall" -> String="Energy Wall", Price=2500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Energy Wall' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"energy","wave" -> String="Energy Wave", Price=2500, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Energy Wave' for %P gold?", Topic=3
Sorcerer,"sudden","death" -> String="Sudden Death", Price=3000, "Do you want to buy the spell 'Sudden Death' for %P gold?", Topic=3

Topic=2,"8$" -> "For level 8 I have 'Find Person' and 'Light'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"9$" -> "For level 9 I have 'Light Healing'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"10$" -> "For level 10 I have 'Antidote'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"11$" -> "For level 11 I have 'Intense Healing'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"13$" -> "For level 13 I have 'Great Light'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"14$" -> "For level 14 I have 'Poison Field' and 'Magic Shield'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"15$" -> "For level 15 I have 'Fire Field' and 'Light Magic Missile'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"17$" -> "For level 17 I have 'Fireball' and 'Destroy Field'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"18$" -> "For level 18 I have 'Energy Field' and 'Fire Wave'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"19$" -> "Hmm, I have no spells for this level, but for many levels from 8 to 45.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"20$" -> "For level 20 I have 'Ultimate Healing'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"23$" -> "For level 23 I have 'Great Fireball', 'Energy Beam' and 'Creature Illusion'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"25$" -> "For level 25 I have 'Summon Creature' and 'Heavy Magic Missile'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"27$" -> "For level 27 I have 'Firebomb'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"28$" -> "Hmm, I have no spells for this level, but for many levels from 8 to 45.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"29$" -> "For level 29 I have 'Poison Wall' and 'Great Energy Beam'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"31$" -> "For level 31 I have 'Explosion'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"33$" -> "For level 33 I have 'Fire Wall'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"35$" -> "For level 35 I have 'Invisible'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"38$" -> "For level 38 I have 'Energy Wave'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"39$" -> "Hmm, I have no spells for this level, but for many levels from 8 to 45.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"41$" -> "For level 41 I have 'Energy Wall'.", Topic=2
Topic=2,"45$" -> "For level 45 I have 'Sudden Death'.", Topic=2

Topic=2 -> "Hmm, I have no spells for this level, but for many levels from 8 to 45.", Topic=2

Topic=3,"yes",SpellKnown(String)=1 -> "You already know how to cast this spell."
Topic=3,"yes",Level<SpellLevel(String) -> Amount=SpellLevel(String), "You have to be level %A to learn this spell."
Topic=3,"yes",CountMoney<Price -> "You need more money."
Topic=3,"yes" -> "Here you are. Look in your spellbook for the pronunciation of this spell.", DeleteMoney, EffectOpp(13), TeachSpell(String)
Topic=3 -> "Then not."

Topic=4,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Here you are.", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=4,"yes" -> "Come back when you have enough money."
Topic=4 -> "Hmm, maybe next time."
}

Last edited:
Back