• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

17 commits in almost 3 months and most of the commits are just basics lol
personally i dont see nothing special with these files
excluding the AI and defense formula that can be easily adapted to any source files
i tested them and mmm they are not special at all
do not miss understood me

A complete server doesn't have daily commits, if the project would have been released the moment I had started to develop it, the amount of commits would be too much for you.

Even when there are really no bugs but the 2 or 3 smaller issues that were fixed, and the rest being marked as enhancements only. If you don't know anything about programming, don't give away your opinion on stuff that's too much for your brain to handle.

Seems EBombs are broken?

Buying them from the NPC gives you the right looking item/rune, but doesnt shoot and when you look at it:
12:03 You see a spell rune for magic level 0. It's an ""-spell (1x).

Looks like the file "gen-t-runes-prem-s.ndb" sells ebombs as item ID 3149, but should be 3151, to match the spells.xml.

Please, report such issues from the recent spells merge that wasn't tested that addressed some issues related to the spells flags from RealOTS source codes that gave a wide inaccurate formula within spells.

I got errors using OTCLIENT, items desappear in ground... what function in protocolgameparse need disable ?

I got errors using OTCLIENT, items desappear in ground... what function in protocolgameparse need disable ?

Remove the version check in the protocolgameparse (tile add thing function) so it checks the stack order.

You cannot use normal RME you've to compile the RME found in github, and the main differences are the items structure and extra attributes for items.

You cannot use normal RME you've to compile the RME found in github, and the main differences are the items structure and extra attributes for items.
How do I compile it on Windows? Is there such a guide or similar?

Just compiled OTClient to play Nostalrius on my Macbook (way far easy than on Windows), now I have to find the way to make an app from the executable+dirs..
¿Anyone did it before?

Still get a few warnings about some brushes, items having a brush already, items already used, are those going to be a problem?

How do I convert to version 7.7 to 7.9 ?????? .. because I downloaded another source 7.92 I tried to compile gave a lot error, are missing like libs and boost etc ....

How do I convert to version 7.7 to 7.9 ?????? .. because I downloaded another source 7.92 I tried to compile gave a lot error, are missing like libs and boost etc ....
compare sources protocolgame.cpp protocollogin protocol to add new effects + fluids (const.h and tools.cpp, maybe others files) + addon system etc etc ( can't remember right now which files you must see

How outfits are managed on Nostalrius?
I mean, how I add a new one?

I just did some modifications for this but you will need otclient.
I saw some modifications there, i think have something wrong with Uhtrap, because agressive runes in stack attack the first player, no last player, and non-agresive is on last player of stack, this are correct

I saw some modifications there, i think have something wrong with Uhtrap, because agressive runes in stack attack the first player, no last player, and non-agresive is on last player of stack, this are correct
Well that repo is not updated with that outfits changes, I just added outfits xml but the way outfits are showed to the client are different from new clients, so thats why you would need to use otc :p

Back