• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

This repo na Full od bugs :/
just fix them
v23KkxQ.jpg

It is absolutely useless to say it's full of bugs an provide no examples of anything.
Hiho bro.
I know that you are or.were using this distro. Did you.noticed if the monster behavior works as in cipsoft 7.7 or just as.any other TFS?
THANKS

Hiho bro.
I know that you are or.were using this distro. Did you.noticed if the monster behavior works as in cipsoft 7.7 or just as.any other TFS?
THANKS

There was discussion earlier in this thread about monster behaviors using the wrong RNG.

After changing to the correct random function, it is working correctly. Monsters spam and combo hard.

There was discussion earlier in this thread about monster behaviors using the wrong RNG.

After changing to the correct random function, it is working correctly. Monsters spam and combo hard.
U mean normal_random to uniform_random?
this engine is not updated more.

And about "bugs" This fix no work correctly

So monsters had the real behavior? Do they gain skills like slime use to do? Or spider?. Are monsters a little less dumb? Or they behave as on any other tfs

So monsters had the real behavior? Do they gain skills like slime use to do? Or spider?. Are monsters a little less dumb? Or they behave as on any other tfs

They don't gain skills and they behave pretty much like on other tfs. I don't want to blame Ezzz, as Nostalrius is still decent distro as for being released for free, so I have respect for his work. But I have tested it length and breadth and it's honestly nowhere close real tibia monsters' behavior. They walk like tfs monsters and they don't spam spells correctly, even after changing normal to uniform random.

They don't gain skills and they behave pretty much like on other tfs. I don't want to blame Ezzz, as Nostalrius is still decent distro as for being released for free, so I have respect for his work. But I have tested it length and breadth and it's honestly nowhere close real tibia monsters' behavior. They walk like tfs monsters and they don't spam spells correctly, even after changing normal to uniform random.
Thanks for your reply
Ps: by gaining skill I tried to say that they get stronger if you don't kill them, anyway I know that you understood what I was trying to say.
Again thanks

Thanks for your reply
Ps: by gaining skill I tried to say that they get stronger if you don't kill them, anyway I know that you understood what I was trying to say.
Again thanks

I know what you mean, monsters used to train their skill just as players, increasing dmg and def. But it's not present in Nostalrius. You can add it by yourself but you'd have to change monsters' files to include the whole skill data and then make it work like actual skill.

Hey! Running this distro local, but having the following problem!

I can login and see characters:

1578746993058.png

But I cant login:

1578747011703.png

Any ideas why this is happening?

I think it's running fine:

1578747045330.png

Thanks in advance!

Back