• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia NPCLookTypeGenerator [8.5]

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
The program from Jo, updated to 8.5.

Since a lot of people have been requesting it I rewrote my NPC Look Type Generator in VB.NET.

A few points to keep in mind:
  • This program was written in VB.NET which means you'll need .NET Framework 3.5 installed to use it.
  • It uses TibiaAPI.dll which means it supports client versions 8.00, 8.10, 8.11, 8.20, 8.21, 8.22, 8.31, 8.40, 8.41, 8.42, 8.50. Yes, this means OTs are supported.
  • The only 'idiot-proofing' I did was made it so that you have to be logged in to use any of the features. The only other thing that would need it is the Custom Outfit area because if you put in a wrong outfit Id, body color, or addon amount it will crash the client, but I was too lazy to add this so be careful lol.
  • When you 'Save' an outfit it will just copy the needed line to your clipboard so you can go ahead and paste it into your NPC file.
  • After you 'Get Battlelist' the listbox will be flooded with players, creatures, and NPCs in your battlelist. Just click on their name to get their outfit information.

Original thread: http://otland.net/f19/npclooktypegenerator-31096/
Give rep to Jo!:D

Attachments

• NPLooktypeGenerator.JPG
    NPLooktypeGenerator.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 686 · VirusTotal
  • NPCLookTypeGenerator[8.5].rar
    175.2 KB · Views: 486 · VirusTotal
As a reminder to everyone: when Tibia updates wait for TibiaAPI to update (tibiaapi.com) and replace the current TibiaAPI.dll with the new one and it will work for the new version of Tibia.

THANK YOU! The only thing i need was this!, also anyone can send me a p.m explaining me whats revscript?

master-m has the sources, he'll have to update it. But if everyone can hold-their-horses til sometime after the next Tibia update and I get some other stuff worked out I'll make a new NPC program that will allow you to generate LookTypes visually (like Tibia's Set Outfit feature), include a better version of the features in my SmallNPCTool, and any thing you would possibly need in a tool to make NPCs on the fly (it may also include a tool to convert Cip NPCs to OT NPCs ;)).

master-m has the sources, he'll have to update it. But if everyone can hold-their-horses til sometime after the next Tibia update and I get some other stuff worked out I'll make a new NPC program that will allow you to generate LookTypes visually (like Tibia's Set Outfit feature), include a better version of the features in my SmallNPCTool, and any thing you would possibly need in a tool to make NPCs on the fly (it may also include a tool to convert Cip NPCs to OT NPCs ;)).

omg thanks for posting. My memory is like water, it just floats away:S I hope I remember this tomorrow and will update it lol!(people spam me plz).

Looking forward for your next program! Keep up the good work:)!

omg now I forgot again.. ;/

Might as well wait since Tibia updates tomorrow.

@everyone
I'm almost finished with the other "stuff" I mentioned. The program will definitely be finished before the winter update so keep a look out.

Back