• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPCs in Remere's Map Editor

Ghost Creations

Solutions
Reaction score
1st were do you get the file that Remere's Map Editor wants for importing NPCs and Monsters.
I have tried to use the Monster.xml file, Can't import, I tried using to old OT Map Editor creature file also gives me a invalid file error, If I have to create a file I might as well do it directly into Remere's Map Editor file.
How do you inport your NPCs and Monsters.

Can someone direct me to a post on how to make a NPC file to import NPCs

Last edited:
Solution
1st were do you get the file that Remere's Map Editor wants for importing NPCs and Monsters.
I have tried to use the Monster.xml file, Can't import, I tried using to old OT Map Editor creature file also gives me a invalid file error, If I have to create a file I might as well do it directly into Remere's Map Editor file.

By choosing the npc or monster xml file. So, if you need import the wolf monster, import the wolf.xml.

By choosing the npc or monster xml file. So, if you need import the wolf monster, import the wolf.xml.

Solution
Back