• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old YourOTs Map

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello! If you were to play the old yourOTs map, unedited, as it was in the ol' good times. Would you prefer playing it in 7.4 or 7.6 style? Or perhaps a completely different version?

This is the map I'm talking about

YourOTS - Imgur

Cheers

tenthplanet/pandera was super edited yurots and it was awesome.

plain unedited it is boring

Jeddy released here in "Maps". I don't know where he found it.

I played tenth plannet and it was all laggy and crashy. Besides I didn't like that map at all due to the heavy edition it had. I barely recognized it. I didn't get that "Old feeling" playing it.

If I would launch this map I would do it old style. As it was before. About the same exp rate that people used for this map before, aka no stages, plain 10x or 25x, but that's another discussion for the future.
And yes, I would edit it, removing some ugly areas like the long long bridge to GS. I never liked that part when playing it many years ago. Also adding hidden and non hidden areas/quests so that people can explore without knowing 100% of the map.

Any thoughts?

The map doesnt seem that good so i would make it oldschool 7.4 with a pretty high rate.
if u want to make it low rate u will have to edit map to make it look better

but good luck, i'll follow the progress :)

The most epic YourOTs server still was Titanium World.

DET86.jpg

How about moving on and creating a new server with the current version?

Back