• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Account Clones

Piechu

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to do like that:
I want to allow clones of the character but only on one account. Like on a lot of war serwers. For example, if two or more players will try to log in on character called Master Sorcerer it should copy these character but not other chars.

Sorry for english. :D

edit sources, account manager is already like this in the source, just search for the name and add the names of chars in the account.

May I ask what difference it makes in which account it is in, if it's going to have same name and properties anyway ?

You don't have to edit the sources, I done that on my war server ;).

Shawak like i write you on priv im using your war serwer:D And i dont see that option.

I want account 1/1 with 4 characters with all of proffesions and only these account should be able to copy characters. Not private chars.

I will try to do like you said Syntax.

Last edited:
May I ask what difference it makes in which account it is in, if it's going to have same name and properties anyway ?

My guess is that he uses private accounts and public accounts, so he doesnt want people with private accounts cloning themselves, but the public ones aka "1/1" (ms, rp, ek, ed) should.

Back