• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opening ports, wont stop until i solve this

Rab

Reaction score
What's the problem?

Some months ago, after i finished being in position of a "mapper" i decided to host since i have a good computer that i can use 24/7. I've been ages trying to open them, but i can't. In 2008 i could, same router (Linksys WRT54G) and same ISP provider. I need someone to open my ports, i've made like 30 posts of this, i need this help urgently.

What do you win?
I'm willing to give a cash reward for the one who helps me. I've made 40EUR which i can spend to the one who solves this. PAYPAL
And if you want, i can give you:
a) A rl map almost with all quests and no bugs
b) A 100% custom map which i don't use anymore (no teleports, no high exp)

How can you contact me?
I'm 24/7 on msn: [email protected]
And i can use "Teamviewer 5" so you can get into my computer.

I won't stop bumping this post every 24 hours until someone solves my problem.

What's the problem?

Some months ago, after i finished being in position of a "mapper" i decided to host since i have a good computer that i can use 24/7. I've been ages trying to open them, but i can't. In 2008 i could, same router (Linksys WRT54G) and same ISP provider. I need someone to open my ports, i've made like 30 posts of this, i need this help urgently.

What do you win?
I'm willing to give a cash reward for the one who helps me. I've made 40EUR which i can spend to the one who solves this. PAYPAL
And if you want, i can give you:
a) A rl map almost with all quests and no bugs
b) A 100% custom map which i don't use anymore (no teleports, no high exp)

How can you contact me?
I'm 24/7 on msn: [email protected]
And i can use "Teamviewer 5" so you can get into my computer.

I won't stop bumping this post every 24 hours until someone solves my problem.

Added you on MSN, accept it and I'll fix it for you :)

Edit; It seems you arent 24/7 on MSN not even after 30 minutes after your post :/

Last edited:
Me, Rab, promise that if you fix this, I'll give you both 40 EUR by Paypal method and my custom map. Signed.
(Kungenn knows why i post this)

Last edited:
Back