• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTHIRE 1.0] With cast system (buggy yet) and others features

its work for windows too it will compile without any problem using vs 2010 if you follow this guide TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Thank You!,
Im sorry for this, but, i already can compile the sources (with the tutorial that you give to me).

The question is: What dlls, and datapack can i use? (I mean, the folders where is the actions/talkactions/creatureevents, etc).. and the dlls to could run the .exe

Regards!!!

Thank You!,
Im sorry for this, but, i already can compile the sources (with the tutorial that you give to me).

The question is: What dlls, and datapack can i use? (I mean, the folders where is the actions/talkactions/creatureevents, etc).. and the dlls to could run the .exe

Regards!!!
you can use this datapack ---> Qwizer/rlmap740x and you have the libs here --- >TwistedScorpio/OTHire

new creature events added to OTH sources!!! like

case CREATURE_EVENT_STATSCHANGE:
return "onStatsChange";
break;
case CREATURE_EVENT_COMBAT_AREA:
return "onAreaCombat";
break;
case CREATURE_EVENT_COMBAT:
return "onCombat";
break;
case CREATURE_EVENT_ATTACK:
return "onAttack";
break;
case CREATURE_EVENT_TARGET:
return "onTarget";
break;
case CREATURE_EVENT_PREPAREDEATH:
return "onPrepareDeath";
break;
i will try to add mods folder hanlder to made possible use events that are made in xml format
and i'lll update thread or make another with these features

Hello well today i had some free time to look well into the sources but i did use my own sources @Felipe93 i had some problems with yours so i will upload mine here with the cast system 100% working now, the problem with the Open New Channel window was in Protocolgame.cpp and protocolgame.h

PD: if someone is going to use these sources that i will upload you need to take the other files from the first post (config.lua, cast.lua, talkaction and schema)
these sources dont have the questlog if @Felipe93 is going to use them and add it again to this sources or if he fix his sources and upload back here with the questlog would be good since i dont have more time now for work on that...

if you have any problem with them or with compiling post here i will try to help
i dont know if anyone is using the sources with cast system but if someone didn't notice we have bug with trade channel here is the solution (ps only apply to the sources that i did post with the cast system)

Protocolgame.cpp after this
Code:
        case 0x7E: // Look at an item in trade
            parseLookInTrade(msg);
            break;

Add this
Code:
        case 0x7F: // Accept trade
            addGameTask(&Game::playerAcceptTrade, player->getID());
            break;
if the problem was with me only don't do any changes

i dont know if anyone is using the sources with cast system but if someone didn't notice we have bug with trade channel here is the solution (ps only apply to the sources that i did post with the cast system)

Protocolgame.cpp after this
Code:
        case 0x7E: // Look at an item in trade
            parseLookInTrade(msg);
            break;

Add this
Code:
        case 0x7F: // Accept trade
            addGameTask(&Game::playerAcceptTrade, player->getID());
            break;
if the problem was with me only don't do any changes
thanks bro

Anyone planning on releasing a newer stable version?

Anyone planning on releasing a newer stable version?
what you mean with stable version? if u need it with the cast system and guild war pm me and othire for me is the most stable otserv for oldschool atm i have it running for months without crashing or any other problem

Thabks bro but i prefer otx y added few codes frpm others otserv and i made it very stable and 0 bugs the only one its related to invisible gm

Thabks bro but i prefer otx y added few codes frpm others otserv and i made it very stable and 0 bugs the only one its related to invisible gm
i was offering it to amiroslo as he asked about it, but like i said somewhere in this forum otx is good for these people who are working with it i'll for my self stay with othire since back in the days had some crash with otx related to houses stack items and others some bugs ( for me otx is aka the bug land) :p

what you mean with stable version? if u need it with the cast system and guild war pm me and othire for me is the most stable otserv for oldschool atm i have it running for months without crashing or any other problem
The main thread said it was buggy, so I was wondering if there is a newer one that fixes most the bugs? And yes cast system would be nice

The main thread said it was buggy, so I was wondering if there is a newer one that fixes most the bugs? And yes cast system would be nice
well there are 2 priority bugs this one Magic fields bug. · Issue #218 · TwistedScorpio/OTHire and the other one is related to the invisibility bug [7.72] OTHire 0.0.3 and i posted here the sources with cast system i added [OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) and others features also it required this fix [OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) and others features and you will be good =)

awesome ! thanks bro i will add this to my otx
thissystem works with pt skulls ?

this system works with skulls / whitout shield? im asking becuase im on the work right now so i cant check the code

Back