• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

How much is a 5 GB ram host? how many points?

edit: i need to know asap so i can get a host for my ot ^^

50 EUR! lol

He already said
HOSTING: EUROPE or USA| Intel Xeon 3.7 GHz | SSD disks | FULL DDoS protection
COSTS 20 EUR / MONTH for 2 GB RAM -> BUY NOW

Not to be rude but not everyone lives in the same continent as you do. So times are different, support is actually very good. But try this for now read it a little bit, spamming wont make support get to you faster.
This is the wiki for ots hosting very useful! https://github.com/DevelopersPL/otshosting-provisioning/wiki
I just need help with making uniserver work :> i have to make the players wait till tomorrow to play on the host, which is kid of using the time i have left with it >.<

edit: btw that link didnt really help me lol

I just need help with making uniserver work :> i have to make the players wait till tomorrow to play on the host, which is kid of using the time i have left with it >.<

edit: btw that link didnt really help me lol
Wait do you use a windows or linux vps? If you use linux I believe there is no uniserver..

I am using a Windows VPS.

The image below speaks for him-self.

latest

Go host your ot and bump it 4-5 times a day you wanker

edit: also funny that the 2 losers i have on ignore like your post, they are some stalkers yeah?

I do not know @Supert but @tokenzz is certainly not a "loser". Anyway if you cant properly uninstall IIS (in windows roles!) then maybe the "loser" here is someone else. But well I am not gonna point the finger at anyone here.

I do not know @Supert but @tokenzz is certainly not a "loser". Anyway if you cant properly uninstall IIS (in windows roles!) then maybe the "loser" here is someone else. But well I am not gonna point the finger at anyone here.
Don't bother helping this guy out. He doesn't appreciate it and he certainly doesn't deserve it. Minutes after getting help, he says "some guy made this script" and gives it to someone else without giving any credit at all. That shows his lack of respect and proves the points I bring up.

I already uninstalled it but Don said if im using uniserver he cannot support me, i get errors on the host that i dont even get on my pc, if someone who knows windows & ots (more then me) who can help me i will pay good.

I already uninstalled it but Don said if im using uniserver he cannot support me, i get errors on the host that i dont even get on my pc, if someone who knows windows & ots who can help me i will pay good.
Well I use xampp on windows vps instead of uniserver. The reason is that me aswell as alot of clients have had issues with Uniserv and even if it is more secure than Xampp I dont wanna use it anymore tbh.. Well I dont use windows hosts anymore either..

Well I also use xampp on windows vps instead of uniserver. The reason is that me aswell as alot of clients have had issues with Uniserv and even if it is more secure than Xampp I dont wanna use it anymore tbh.. Well I dont use windows hosts anymore either..
If i cannot use my database the same database i use with uniserver then i cannot and will not use xxamp, its sad how i wasted already 12+ hours because of this stupid problem, they should either add in the shop with a host with uniserver installed or have a 30 minute - 1 hour trial before purchase...

edit: If anyone can help me i can pay them next week, already got donations from players for host and next week i will have 200$+ more. I will only pay a max 5$-10$ for the fix.

Go host your ot and bump it 4-5 times a day you wanker

edit: also funny that the 2 losers i have on ignore like your post, they are some stalkers yeah?
ooh noo
If i cannot use my database the same database i use with uniserver then i cannot and will not use xxamp, its sad how i wasted already 12+ hours because of this stupid problem, they should either add in the shop with a host with uniserver installed or have a 30 minute - 1 hour trial before purchase...

edit: If anyone can help me i can pay them next week, already got donations from players for host and next week i will have 200$+ more. I will only pay a max 5$-10$ for the fix.

cry baby, its a windows stop moaning about everything and learn how to fix your simple stuff :p

"if anyone could help me and i can scam them the next week, i already scammed alot of players to buy the host and next week i will scam even more to reach 200$ for the count down" :p

Last edited:
Well I use xampp on windows vps instead of uniserver. The reason is that me aswell as alot of clients have had issues with Uniserv and even if it is more secure than Xampp I dont wanna use it anymore tbh.. Well I dont use windows hosts anymore either..
Since I don't consider it a good practice to use XAMPP nor UniServer in a production environment, the Windows Hosting Service I offer is preconfigured with IIS, PHP and MySQL.
I believe that in a Windows environment, the most optimized webserver has to come from Microsoft and IIS does a good job. It works fine with PHP. MySQL is installed as a system service straight from the official website.
Now, if someone (like @God Mythera) decides to use UniServer, we don't prohibit that, everyone is free to do that with their server. We just don't support that as it introduces all the issues we worked to avoid in the first place.

Back