• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outifit for particular vocation

gersonsouto

Reaction score
hello good day, I have a doubt, already tried most could not find the answer, is the following in mu OTServer have vocations as Elf's and Orc's and Humans, how can I put only the Orc's with unique clothing for orc? Elfs with clothes etc and elfs.

* Note I know how to put outifit, most do not know how to make unique for a particular vocation.

please explain in detail, helps plx^_^

If you know how to put outfits then put them in XML/outfits.xml
Get sample characters(Knight Sample,etc) and edit them to (Orc Sample,etc) with ACC Manager(GESIOR , dont know about others , didnt use them) and finally make them wear selected outfits.
So if someone makes orc and he log in , he have orc outfit predefined by orc sample.
Swap in config.lua
Code:
allowChangeOutfit = true
for
Code:
allowChangeOutfit = false
And they are unable to change outfits but they can change colors.

To permit orc wear only rope for orcs. Use movevents.xml
Example where
voc.id = vocation id of orc
item.id = id of item
Code:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="item.id" slot="head" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
	<vocation id="voc.id"/>
</movevent>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="item.id" slot="head" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

This is easiest way i see.

Back