• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player direction

Kazied

Reaction score
Hey I've set the storePlayerDirection = true in the server config because I like the idea of logging in and facing the same direction as when you logged out. The problem is when a character dies and spawns at temple It's facing the same direction as when he died - I don't want that. Also when creating a new character and logging in he's facing the North direction, I want him to face South.

Could it possibly need a change of some source code of the server or is there any other easier fix, maybe a script?

Solution
It can be all done in lua (script). onLogin + setDirection.

Also tell us what server distribution you're using, cause you didn't specified that.
It can be all done in lua (script). onLogin + setDirection.

Also tell us what server distribution you're using, cause you didn't specified that.

Solution
OH that's a great idea, thank you! And I'm sorry I forgot to write down what distribution I'm using It's TFS 0.3.6! If you or anyone would be able to create one for me since I'm not experienced at all making scripts, It'd be super apreciated! Otherwise I could try make one on my own. Thank you once again!

Back