• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players choose thier pvp style!

bncplix

www.MythiaRPG.com
Reaction score
I need to make something where a player can pay a npc, etc to choose their pvp style. For example, if they choose theirs as non pvp, they cant attack players, or be attacked. Also when they are looked at it says PVP Style: Non-PVP

It should also allow players that choose pvp to openly attack other players who also have it.

Does anybody have the code to do this?

Also, maybe a Luafunction (ChanceplayerPVPMode or whatever)

You have to make it in source and I really need this too.
example: !pvp is pvp for a player
!pvp again and player is in no-pvp world!

Note!

If this is possible, make non-pvp player be able to walk through pvp players, or else non-pvp players could block for pvp players and such. And it shoud be very expensive, etc 1k for 1 day non pvp or something like that. [this was an example, 1k might be much, or nothing, depends on server values]

This would be abusive.. I saw it long time ago on Jiddo's server. You could make a character in 1 world and choose if you wanted pvp or not. You only could choose at making the character.

The Server "Underground Online / Unline" use this system.
You can creat a character on the homepage with "PvP-disabled" or "PvP-enabled". And if you look on a player you get this message: You see XXXX. He is a XXX. PvP-Enabled/disabled.

The Server "Underground Online / Unline" use this system.
You can creat a character on the homepage with "PvP-disabled" or "PvP-enabled". And if you look on a player you get this message: You see XXXX. He is a XXX. PvP-Enabled/disabled.

ya thats true and everything but no matter what you get pvp turned on once you reach lvl 100 and it you choice pvp-on to start off you become pvp at lvl 50

I think that means by players only, but i'm sure that's not what it was intended for, nor would it work properly, might be wrong however.

If you know how to make war server where you can attack only players from other account there is no problem to block players who don't have "pvp on". Like when someone use UE it hit only playrs with PVP ON (you must add 1 column in players table to save this value and load it when player login). It's only few lines of code in few places. Really easy and then you should add LUA function to set pvp on/off (use in talkaction/npc).
I think I can make this code in 2-3 hours, but I think it's really stupid. Players will abuse it, non-pvp players will trap pvp players and the someone will come and SD/UE combo :/
Isn't tibia.dat block some moves like one-player-enter-second-players? If you want to let players move in other player with non-pvp you mustmake you own tibia client and edit tibia.dat?

Last edited:
Back