• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.72] Shadow-illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://shadow-illusion.eu/
Server Address
shadow-illusion.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Roni123

Hardstyle Never Die < 3 !!!
Solutions
Reaction score

Welcome

Dear Players we would like to invite you to Test Server of Shadow-Illusion what start at 24.02.2021 back to old good days with Unique Illusion Map !
Site: Shadow-illusion.eu
Client: Shadow-Illusion Client
Additional Informations: on Test Server rates has been growth.

Are you ready for back to OLD School ?

Server Deatils:​

-Balanced PVP
-Low Rate Exp
-Task System
-New Items
-Premium Island
-Additional Missions
-Illusion Edited Map
-Custom Client
-Shared Exp
-Loot Chanel
-Fast Attack

-Blessings System
shadow-3.png

Welcome on Illusion !

I understand it is beta but
None of illusion custom monsters (osiris etc, muha) is added properly
Osiris with 1200 hp
Muha is just weaker orshabaal with less movement speed and weaker damage
Terror birds/flamingo/dane cook do not see invisible people
All custom exp spots = rl edited spawns (for example banshee spot is just dark catherdal with NOT ALL editted monsters
Banuta hydra-serpents - he forgot to remove 999 lvl gate so propably it doesnt teleport anywhere
Tones of chest(quest reward) missing
Items like mystic turban,blue robe doesn't give any magic damage - instead they make you hit for less (1800-2300 without) l (1600-2100 with them)
NPC do not buy items like MPA
Better monsters loot = every item existing in drop rate (orshabaal for example drop every possible item)
Not talking about custom spots that just teleport you on the same illusion spots (missing tones of map)

This server is bad copy pasted illusion from local greengrocer's shop

If someone want to play just to message tones of wrong things to GM, go ahead

EDIT: I understand what BETA means
I don't understand why you open BETA without checking anything by yourself expecting people to explore every possible bug.
Legit its 2 seconds to walk into teleport under depo to check if it does work

You want to make low-rate illu with such small exp spots, its kinda funny too :D
Dear BoomRyu,

Thank you for your broad opinion, I'm aware that there is a lot to improve, but I don't give up and I try to improve everything.
Old monsters like Terror Birds, Muha etc. will work as they should. And for a sure you can sell MPA to Rashid, just said "Magic Plate Armor" not MPA. When it comes to hunting grounds from RL maps, some concepts were used wisely because some of spots from this map are good to use and behind gate 999 lvl there is also something hidden :) About magic items like blue robe you are wrong because script what should improve magic attack don't work already so this can't improve and reduce damage(I'm working with it). Some of chests are left over from old map and they will be deleted for a sure. We have spend much time with team to testing it before start but we are only humans and we can make mistakes.

Anyway thank you so much for spend your time to test our server and for gave something from yourself.

Friend told me that there's new illusion, i thought its bygone because that project was good
Oh boy haha
Damage formulae is wrong, exp spots are exactly copied with no edition (maximum is changed monsters, demona warlocks has not working tp), Map bugs (you can walk on lava that got my client crashed twice), manarunes with wrong description, monsters are weaker overall
Not recommend, waste of time

Friend told me that there's new illusion, i thought its bygone because that project was good
Oh boy haha
Damage formulae is wrong, exp spots are exactly copied with no edition (maximum is changed monsters, demona warlocks has not working tp), Map bugs (you can walk on lava that got my client crashed twice), manarunes with wrong description, monsters are weaker overall
Not recommend, waste of time
Hello,

Thats why we recommend to use our Client to eliminate any debugs cuz we use our custom .spr & .dat. Custom old monsters has been correctly implemented so now they work as they should. Manarunes have correctly description, I don't know what problem u got with them.

Thank you for ur time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back