• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Magic Level

Should Magic level be reduced?

• I agree

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • I disagree

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Rekaker

True Brit.
Reaction score
Personally I think magic level/skills should be reduced now due to the fact that the levels have been lowered and in a battle it seemed alot more easy to kill an ek/rp than a mage
Give me your opinion on the matter.
@Mark @Hani

We were planning on doing that, but people said that the high magic levels help negate stone skin amulets, so that's why we left magic levels (and stone skin amulets) as they were for now so that people can try playing with only reduced levels before we change anything else. We will wait for feedback from more players about this before making any changes to magic level rate.

I think if you reduce skills now it will be as if you didn't change anything, you will have unkillable players again. Just my point of view.
We were planning on doing that, but people said that the high magic levels help negate stone skin amulets, so that's why we left magic levels (and stone skin amulets) as they were for now so that people can try playing with only reduced levels before we change anything else. We will wait for feedback from more players about this before making any changes to magic level rate.

What? reduce mlvls? are you brain retarded? mages die a lot faster now. EK's are not tanking? ofc they won't tank if they got no sio or a friend to pot him, thats why they should learn how to play smart when taking spots.

don't change mlvl, weren't this changes to weaken mages? If you decrease mlvl, mages will still tanks. I hope you leave it

+1

What? reduce mlvls? are you brain retarded? mages die a lot faster now. EK's are not tanking? ofc they won't tank if they got no sio or a friend to pot him, thats why they should learn how to play smart when taking spots.

+1
How they gonna pot them on a headshot?

How they gonna pot them on a headshot?
What? I haven't seen any ek getting headshotted with sio or a potter. Ahh sorry Lapa Bazir - 200 EK.

Maybe it will make mages harder to kill but if an Ek/Rp are getting headshot then whats the point of even playing that vocation?
Like i said im not really too bothered about how it goes either way, this thread was just made so people can give there opinion on it and then the gms can make changes or not make changes. I guess when we have fought abit more we will see the effect of the update more so if you set up some poll in some days/week and see peoples opinon then @Mark then you will see what people really want

But if you say that ek's/rp's die in 1 shoot you might want to tell us when something like this happened?

But if you say that ek's/rp's die in 1 shoot you might want to tell us when something like this happened?
True this lapa dedek but hes 202, zojts died like 6 times in 1 shot, i died on 294 rp in nearly 1 shot

favored the change because he thought it would make all the changes

what happened??

because were not we warned?

go fuck with you

15:56 Server Info:
Exp Rate: 2
Skill Rate: 6
Magic Rate: 2
Loot Rate: 3

Perfect rates, but what you NOOBS dont understand that lower magic level rates means lower SD for mages but also means lower HEALING for RP/EK so if magic level was lower ek/rp wouldn't be tanks and neither would mages cause they would need to have on mana shield to compensate for lower levels and health points. Only thing I see left that needs to be adjusted is the magic/skill level

RP/EK is only tanking if he has sio, so decreasing mlvl will be shit cuz we'll have tanky mages again you tard.

Back