• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u are going to change the lvls, change them good, if im still going to be lvl 300 it doesnt make sense.
delete ssa from the game, fix so everyone is 140-150 top lvl fatima 200~

let the fun has begun

Let them back to shadowcores we had enough of them pinging and acting like gods when they just wanna exp.

Let them back to shadowcores we had enough of them pinging and acting like gods when they just wanna exp.
yes but it's annoying that there are in panic now when it is clearly said in this topic "Might be that we allow to transfer to shadowcores"... but they still spam about it

yes but it's annoying that there are in panic now when it is clearly said in this topic "Might be that we allow to transfer to shadowcores"... but they still spam about it

Ye but to be honest I dont care. It's better for us if they are gone..

yes I agree and punish them who want to destroy it with fake accounts for voting :D

About levels.. honestly in my opinion it could be even lower like Fatima around level 270. :p It's a lot but much funnier to fight on this levels than bunch of 300+.

About SSA's if the levels are gonna be like on the screenshot I'd say remove them completly from the Server. Its not fun fighting on 300 chars and let your magebot spam ssa's. Otherwise exhaust of like 3-5 could work as well, I'd prefer to delete them though.

Rest looks good I guess.

The levels if fine they will lose them a lot faster than getting them at those high lvls

Just fix SSA is my only complain. Either exhaust 2-3 sec and leave in shop or no exhaust and out of shop

Either reducing levels just for a little bit more and leave ssa untouched or leave levels as they are now and make 2s exhaust on ssa.

Hey, I only just transfered my character from shadowcores to lunarforce because I didnt like the fact each respawn was full of botters, If you are going to make the changes please open a free transfer back to shadowcores for those who recently moved to lunar. Cheers

Hmm

If you decide to add 2 sec exhaust for stone skins, mlvl should also be reduced.

Also you shouldn't make exp x1, end exp should be x 1.5 in my opinion.

imo exp x1 is quite good, it will ensure a long-tem stabilization + people will be always around 250 which is good for fighting.

Don't forget this is OT, so i think 1.5 would be suitable for this situation.

GM if u want close the server u say!! "i want close this server" and u only sell the transfer's to shadowcores, its all!
Dont think stupid things.

A lot people might like this idea but on the other hand a many won't and they will quit playing here for good, at least make the transfers to shadowcores free, people spend time to enjoy their their highlevels reducing them without giving a free transfer to shadowcores will be a disaster

A lot people might like this idea but on the other hand a many won't and they will quit playing here for good, at least make the transfers to shadowcores free, people spend time to enjoy their their highlevels reducing them without giving a free transfer to shadowcores will be a disaster

What you guys don't seem to understand because you are too thick-headed is that this server is not to cater to rpg players. You guys are transfering here from shadowcores because there is 20 people in each resp on shadowcores and you want to exp here where its not many people. This server was not for you in the 1st place so stop complaining, thanks.

Don't forget this is OT, so i think 1.5 would be suitable for this situation.

Ye, but so what? people won't exchange lunar for rl tibia i guess. It will be better for people who're actually fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back