• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it?

I know it got nothing to the server population, thought it's obvious and i don't need to write it but still everyone will bot characters there.
This server is dead now, when teams leave this server there are only brazols who're exping so i guess it proves that pvp enfo is dead, isn't it?

Now we're trying to fix it, to encourage these fighting teams to come back and make this server playable.

low lvl ? u had 10 + lvl average

Hmm since we had 35ppl in guild while you had 112, so ofc your avg will be smaller than ours.

this guy who goes to war in shadowcores with 112 people on your team, come to LunarForce and let's see what is the true strength of your team
stop talking shit on the forum
wait for the update and come

Last edited:
Hmm since we had 35ppl in guild while you had 112, so ofc your avg will be smaller than ours.
An average level is an average level ..? It doesn't matter the amount of players you have in your guild because it's divided by the amount of players anyway.

I don't really see the point to be honest.

People will be loosing about 50 to 100 levels, that will not make much of a difference in wars. Give it 6 months and people will gain back them levels and we will be in the same situation. I guess you need something more drastic to make a difference, but since people have been botting for high exp rates for a long time, putting the highest down to 300~ will make everyone else really low. It's a tough call, but at the end of the day you need to stop the 400 mages tanking like they do at the moment, and I'm not sure reducing their levels by this small amount will do much to remedy the situation. If you're not willing to reduce the levels more dramatically, removing SSA's from the shop or adding a delay would be a good start to balancing the PVP.

Okay, so sorry again for not having this information ready for you earlier, but as I said in my previous post, we had to deal with DDoS attacks in the last days. We have now discussed and finalized the terms of transfers and new rates.

The new rates will be:
Code:
1-7      40x
8-24     35x
25-49    30x
50-59    25x
60-69    20x
70-79    18x
80-89    16x
90-99    14x
100-109  12x
110-119  10x
120-129  9x
130-139  8x
140-149  7x
150-159  6x
160-169  5x
170-179  4x
180-199  3x
200-399  2x
400+     1x

We have adjusted them slightly after your feedback, since some of you thought it would be pointless to hunt on 1x experience, you will be able to hunt with 2x until level 400 instead. We have seen the suggestions about last rate being something like 1.5x too, but our server engine doesn't support rates with decimal points that at the moment and implementing and testing it requires time which we don't want to delay the changes with. It should also be worth noting that even after recalculating experience with 1x rate all the way from level 1 and 35% of everyones experience removed, Fatima is still above level 400, so it is very hard to push all players closer to the 130-170 level range in a fair way. This means that a lot of players will be way above that still, but after the changes it will be much harder for these players to stay at their level or advance further because of lower rates and significant reduce in shared experience bonus in party.

We will continue to listen to your feedback, and possibly continue to decrease experience by percentages if many of you feel that it is necessary (but try it and provide feedback after our first iteration of changes, please).

This is the information we can provide you about transfers for now, note that transfers will be enabled at the same time as the levels are been recalculated, so you will not be able to transfer with your current level:
Code:
Transfer your character to ShadowCores

ShadowCores is our RPG/Normal PVP server which is designed for casual players. It has higher experience, skill and magic level rates, and also higher mana regeneration for mages. Unfair Fight Reduction is only applied to deaths in guild wars.

Transfering your character costs 60 shop coins.
* Your e-mail address must match the e-mail address registered to the ShadowCores account.
* Your level and experience will not be affected by the transfer, you will have the same level on ShadowCores.
* Your magic level and skills will be increased to the level you would have had with the rates on ShadowCores.
* You will keep all your items (inventory, depot and inbox). Note that the item Ferumbras' hat can not be transfered.
* You will keep your quest history.
* You will lose your market history.
* Your death list will be cleared.

You can not transfer a character that...
* is online
* owns a house
* is a leader of a guild
* has active market offers
* has a Ferumbras' hat in inventory, depot or inbox

Don't forget to tell your friends to uninvite you from their house when you transfer your character, once you have transferred, your LunarForce character name will become available for new character registration. An option is also to create a new character with the name of the character you transferred.

Transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce will be changed so that the level of the player who transfers is recalculated according to new LunarForce rates and 35% exp reduction since we are decreasing the shared experience bonus in party.

We are currently writing the code for these changes, but if you have something to say about the changes, please comment. We still read what you post in this thread and value your input. We expect the changes to be ready by Tuesday.

I think this is perfect mark, my final suggestion is to keep mls and ssa exaust as it is now, if changes are done like this I would definitely encourage my enemies and my team to keep playing lunar. let lunar be for the war people and FUCK OFF CHARLOVERS GO BACK TO SHADOWS!!!

I don't really see the point to be honest.

People will be loosing about 50 to 100 levels, that will not make much of a difference in wars. Give it 6 months and people will gain back them levels and we will be in the same situation. I guess you need something more drastic to make a difference, but since people have been botting for high exp rates for a long time, putting the highest down to 300~ will make everyone else really low. It's a tough call, but at the end of the day you need to stop the 400 mages tanking like they do at the moment, and I'm not sure reducing their levels by this small amount will do much to remedy the situation. If you're not willing to reduce the levels more dramatically, removing SSA's from the shop or adding a delay would be a good start to balancing the PVP.

Mages can tank anyways without SSA noob, its call pot friend? You can pot you friends and mages can tank anyways.
You better say that you cant with does teams that pot and tank :( All you want to reduce levels beacause you are low levels and dont cant with high level, no matter what its all abou pvp.

Well,
RESET SERVER
REMOVE SSA FROM NPC SHOPS ( DONT PUT DELAYS )
MAKE THE EXP STAGE LIKE SUGESTED NOW. ( 2x after 200)
DO THE MLVL RATE LOWER
Problem solved.

Np guys.

Shut up noob. A lot of ppl dont have time for get lvl again.
you're a problem retarded.

Page 27 Mark:

1) Subtract 35% from your total experience
2) For every experience stage that you have advanced past:
2.1) Remove (exp for end level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
2.2) Add (exp for end level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.
3) For your current experience stage:
3.1) Remove (exp for your level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
3.2) Add (exp for your level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.

And 347 down to ?? 301?

An average level is an average level ..? It doesn't matter the amount of players you have in your guild because it's divided by the amount of players anyway.

haha you're a dumb shit.

I think should be new rates but without changing current levels,is a hardcore server bla bla,kill them when they are hunting soo will not have high level anymore :]
everyone is immortal as long has SSA :X

If you dou this changes this server is gonna stay without people , most of the people is already leaving , and if you do it your gonna loose the rest the most people that agree with this changes are the new ones that want it to be easier but us , we already have time playing and lost a lot of time is not fair for you to come and just do this s..t , just leave it how it is or do the changes for lvl 350+ we like it this way since u started posting this sh...t , my team and lots of people are not playing anymore doing the changes there will be nothing interesting on this server, look into the feature and think about what you are going to do , and to the rest of the people stop crying .

I think should be new rates but without changing current levels,is a hardcore server bla bla,kill them when they are hunting soo will not have high level anymore :]
everyone is immortal as long has SSA :X
Amen ! But...
SSA Gives you seconds of live, its not about ssa o high levels.

I don't understand why you people want delay on ssa that's stupid lol. Mages tank because of the other mages who pot them not because ssa. Thats retarded. I mean ssa helps but I try to tank with ssa by my self sometimes and I die like shit. So its not ssa think carefully is others mages who pot each other.

it will looks like 8.6 tibia with this ssa exhausts

To clarify about stone skin amulets and magic levels, both will be untouched on Tuesday, we will wait for your feedback about them after you have tried playing with the level reduction.

Rlly the people who ask about take the ssa's away from the game it's rlly pathetic.
Stone skin amulet it has been a part of the pvp since the beggining same as might ring etc, it's a way to survival.

Don't cry because you couldn't kill someone due the ssa's , cry because your team and you are not enough to take them down, you can BUY ssa's to and do the same shit , they're doing.

some people put their ssa's more faster than others due the computer they had, their fps are highers than urs, internet providers are higher than urs it's alot of stuff u should know about it. thats why some people are faster, stronger etc.

Do not hate the game, Hate the player.

So stop bitching out about the ssa's and fight like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back