• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your equipment

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Do what the Title says!
As most of you might notice! I got the best sword knight can use

I love my MPA!
I wish Demon helmet or Full helmet of the ancients were obtainable :'(

Regards,
Arlianin

P.S Hope to see great gear!

Note: The Axe is just a Fire Axe. I have just edited the Tibia.spr because the original Fire Axe looks crap.

15:08 You see a fire axe (Atk:38 Def:16 +1).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 35 or higher.
It weighs 40.00 oz.
The blade is a magic flame.

Demon Shield Sucks. I need to Loot a MMS or Find a better looking Demon shield sprite.

Last edited:
* Manipulating the game client and its belongings (e.g memory, binary file), except for fixing errors or "bugs", or using 3rd party programs to help you, is strictly forbidden.
[/COLOR][/B]
So editing the basic files like Spr Dat and Pic is legal. But Hex editing the client is illegal?
I havn't ever hex edited in my life. But I know editing the client, is still only client sided. So how would that be classed as cheating?

Becouse it might give the player an unfair advantage against other players.

mipwnab2.png

Here's my eq! :D

eq-1.jpg

Don't ask me why I've got the fire axe there, I don't know myself either.. Didn't see it until now.. xD
I think it was because I had a full BP when I did the fire axe quest.. :D

Note: The Axe is just a Fire Axe. I have just edited the Tibia.spr because the original Fire Axe looks crap.

15:08 You see a fire axe (Atk:38 Def:16 +1).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 35 or higher.
It weighs 40.00 oz.
The blade is a magic flame.

Demon Shield Sucks. I need to Loot a MMS or Find a better looking Demon shield sprite.

Looks really nice Leo :D

How did you do it btw? If its easy I might try it myself..

Looks really nice Leo :D

How did you do it btw? If its easy I might try it myself..

You Rox leo ... Anyway anyone dont ask me for my eq because i started radonia test 8.20 server so i liked it and i'll play in the new not test server

picture.php

Here's mine after some help from Silver to get a full crown set... untill then I had been running around with full noob set xd

Also I had boh but then I had to xlog with skull and lost them the same day as looted... -.-

Back