• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

prepare to launch LegacyOT, 7.7 client, 7.7-8.5 graphics mixture

or like mastercores but tbh this ots would be great too . when you want to start it?

Ah comeon, why are people so negative to custom stuff? I myself am getting really tired of playing in a community where nothing ever really changes..

i know but mestera had custom things that was what i enjoyed.

trust me mex, there's some stuffs in Legacy that will blow your mind :)
Legacy = boosted Mestera with better roundings between balance and game play :)

you wont be able to walk one day in legacy without finding shits you can't find in other servers, that will give you a mind-blown orgasm :)

PUT SERVER ONLINE NOW, REALISTIC OFF, NO MORE ONLINE OLD SCHOOLS WHICH SUPPORT DX9 EXCEPT TIBIANIC WHICH IS SHIT!
Please, I don't want to cry today.

PUT SERVER ONLINE NOW, REALISTIC OFF, NO MORE ONLINE OLD SCHOOLS WHICH SUPPORT DX9 EXCEPT TIBIANIC WHICH IS SHIT!
Please, I don't want to cry today.
ALL ABORD THE "WAIT FOR REALOTS.NET TRAIN".

inb4 stfu
inb4 bazzese bitching at me
inb4 don't advertise other ot's in this thread
inb4 Original shut the fuck up
inb4 realots succks
inb4 OP can't inb4

all kidding aside, it IS the real tibia 7.7 server that cipsoft created, no reason to not wait for it.

ALL ABORD THE "WAIT FOR REALOTS.NET TRAIN".

inb4 stfu
inb4 bazzese bitching at me
inb4 don't advertise other ot's in this thread
inb4 Original shut the fuck up
inb4 realots succks
inb4 OP can't inb4

all kidding aside, it IS the real tibia 7.7 server that cipsoft created, no reason to not wait for it.

wat da fak, this post is freaking bitchin' proof I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR GETTING RID OF MY ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE IN THIS WORLD... BITCHING!

Now i will just have to find something else to do bah.. thanks a lot dude REALLY.

I'll run some tests and cleanup and we'll see if I can possible start this server today.
But take this words with some salt, it might change :/

@Ranyo13 Go cry.
OT Stuffs, looks good, keep it coming.
@Original, if you dont like the server, dont comment, if you dont like donating then dont donate and quit being a little bitch about it, deal with it.

Blez, I'm already currently crying, I lost my life. No oldschool ot for 2 days until now :'(

Website: loads slow, and it's already fixed, but I got a pretty big update that I don't want to release until it's all done.

Ontopic, I'd like to apoligize for my false statements about a very soon launch.. but I changed my mind.
first I thought I'd release the game without guild system and everything (that didn't exist at that point), but I changed my mind, I think it's a lot better if I finish the guild system and PVP/Frag system.

So to not make you think I've been lazy, here's some spoilers for what I'm doing:

Overview of the guilds, active guilds are in the top of the list.
5vt6at.jpg

Overview of a specific guild, you can chose to join or ignore your invite.
348luea.jpg

16kb4pl.jpg

The pages are not done yet, so they may not look the same once the update is released.
For now, that's all information I give so you have something to explore for later :)
I hope you're looking forward for the release! :)

Why are U wasting time doing useless things, just make simple guild system like any other and good frag system and finally put it on. We don't wanna wait forever... I would rather play now on simply oldschool ots without special web design, U can simply update web later.

You better get this released before RealOTS comes back or you aren't going to have any players.

Back