• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem adding creaturescripts to ot???

empyrion

Reaction score
Hi dear, I've got a problem..

When trying to add creaturescripts just put it to the distro i use, it just won't load. You somehow need code it to the .exe.. (Program you run your otserver with) so that launcher load it like it always do with monster, items and that regular files for an ot. I am using distro; TFS 0.7.8-XML, and i want to add creaturescripts so everytime i launch the server, creaturescripts will load.

Idk, is it possible ???

Kind Regards

empyrion

A script with type login, if you don't have one, you can create one.
At least I assume it's the same in your server as in other TFS versions, never heard of that one, maybe you typed it wrong?

A script with type login, if you don't have one, you can create one.
At least I assume it's the same in your server as in other TFS versions, never heard of that one, maybe you typed it wrong?
Uhm its Evolution 0.7.8, where login.lua should be? in data folder or at config.lua location? .. I have no file called login.lua..

What? You mean data/Creaturescripts ? There is a login file.. yes i know thet.. server still not load it , lol.. seem like u don't know this..

Add my skype and you can help me better?

Last edited:
You have to register all creaturescripts except from the ones with type login and logout.
Most servers have a file called login.lua, which is located in data/creaturescripts/scripts, here you can register the other types, so it's registered to players when they login.

But are you saying that scripts with type login aren't working on your server? Is it added correctly in creaturescripts.xml?

Mad? I didn't mean to offence someone. Just he don't understand me, and i asked better he can help me in skype...
No not mad xD, Isnt your creaturescripts loading at all?
Exactly.. and i want it to load creaturescripts from data. I don't have any problem with it, since i don't have it loaded at all. I need help with thet.. omg^^

AFAIK Evolutions-XML doesn't have creaturescripts.
Ok, that's why i wrote above "Idk, is it possible ???" xD..

You can share a 8.00 distro that got creaturescripts?? afaik! :)

I tried to use Devland, but i never got it to work.. (it has creaturescripts but..) I want have acc manager on devland in the game, but there's no one i could find for 8.00 only 8.1 unfortunately. There maybe better solution or something.. for it?

Last edited:
Uhm actually xml and creature scripts doesn't mix but u can us Devland even its acc manager is different or u can just use Sql one for 8.00 :)

Back