• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem running 2 servers

Crunch

Reaction score
Well, I have an issue.. Me and my wife have 2 computers, 1 router. We have our main ot server on her computer using xampp etc. I want to make a server on my computer but just for testing scripts etc whilst she maps. I cannot for the life of me get my server to work. The best I have done is gotten the server online, but when i try to log in it wont let me. I have tried all different types of IP's, gameports but I cant log on to mine. How can I do this??

if you just want to test scripts, map etc... u can setup your ip "127.0.0.1" then doesnt metter if you unblock ports in router or anythink else, just unblock on your computer
if you are using windows: go painel.firewall
if you are under linux, just open normal, and it will work!

anyways... if u want to open for teste e etc... but need open to others testers, u will need to unblock 7171 tcp/udp and 7172 tcp/udp and it will ask you to chose 1 ip, ok, go in your network and see IP adress then write it on your router.

hope u undeastand, rsrsrsrsr im Brazilian, doesnt know much english!

damn, I could of sworn I tried this...! Maybe something else was wrong when I did, I've tried so many freaking things lol but it works. I don't need other people to log on we have out other one for that, its just for testing scripts whilst she can map in peace lol. But thank you for your fast response! rep~

Back