• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem With Donation System

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Heya. Last night (just over 24 hrs ago) I donated for 5 'items'

1. Cloud Buster
2. Soft Boots
3. Rainbow Shield
4. 10x Charge AoL
5. 1 Month Premium

I immediately received the Cloud Buster and Premium time, but I have yet to receive the Soft Boots, Rainbow Shield, and AoL

Idk if this is a normal occurrence but since I immediately received the sword and pacc, I feel like the others should have arrived at the same time unless there was an issue..

So if you guys could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I plan on donating another 25-35$... but I obviously can't do that until I know the system is working again.

PS : Just donated $12 for a promotion ticket.. I noticed that after I traded the points for it, I was told that I would "receive the item after relog" - I did not =(

Thanks again for you're time

~Gunslinga

Last edited:
Thanks for your help with this. We traced the problem down to a fault in the shop system with the new server version. There was a fix and everything should be smooth sailing now.

Back
Top Bottom