• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem With Modern AAC

Shispa

The Producer
Reaction score
When one person does an account, the password in the page works fine, but in database changes a lot, for ex:

I made an acc with password 123456. when i enter with that pass in page works, but when i try to enter to ot it says wrong pass, i checked it in database and i saw that:

The pass wich was 123456. now its 8a38231f964a73d71277eef0893f9fcb3700b8b.

Someone knows how to fix it?

its for security reasons, if you want that to work on your server go to config.lua and change
Lua:
encryptionType = "plain"
to
Lua:
encryptionType = "sha1"

its for security reasons, if you want that to work on your server go to config.lua and change
Lua:
encryptionType = "plain"
to
Lua:
encryptionType = "sha1"

Still not working bro, i did that and the same problem with the aiodahduiahuidhai pass, and cant enter to ot :/

Still not working bro, i did that and the same problem with the aiodahduiahuidhai pass, and cant enter to ot :/

you need to create a new account, and the aisuhdiusahdiuashdasd password won't change because modern aac cares about security.

Back