• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Warcry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Introduction:
Many of you have probably played this server before, just with a different name. This was originally GimOT. A good friend of mine gave me permission to use the server for my own project. So now I'm developing a new war server. With the files that were given to me, the server is basically on the finishing point. But I want some feedback from the community, such as what you would like to see in the server and so forth. The more ideas you give, the better the server can become and it would also increase the gameplay to something that you enjoy.

If you are interested in the project or have any questions about what's already on the server, feel free to ask. I'll keep updating this thread with additions/changes/etc. Also, expect a test server real soon. If you would like to participate in a test server, just pm me or post.

Basic Info:
The server will be 8.50 (so sad, too bad). You'll basically start off at level 100, but we'll have a reborn system. For every player kill you get, you will be rewarded with gold coins. With these coins you will be able to buy new spells, buy new equipment, and so forth. We also have a special event, known as Zombie mode. You can play with up to 8 people. There are also many different raids that happen throughout the town. Also we have around 4 custom vocations, all with unique spells!

More Info:
We know have our frag system ready. Each time you kill a player, you will get gold 2x your frag count. So if you have 2 frags then you'll receive 4 gp. That might sound low but everything is relatively cheap. Like stated before, you can use gold to buy new spells, new equipment, potions, runes, etc. Also, everytime that you are killed by another player or creature your frag count will be reset to 0. So the more you kill, the more gold you get. So try to stay alive for as long as possible! :p

Expect the test server to be around Wednesday - Thursday, one of those days.

Zombie Mode:
zombie.jpg

Rank System:
A new system is in development now. Basically the more frags you get, the higher your rank becomes. So if you get 5 frags without dying you'll rank up and get a reward, 10 frags and you'll rank up and get another reward, so on and so forth. Remember every time you die, your frag count will be reset back down to 0 so in order to rank up you must get frags without dying.

Ranks System (improved):
The Strangler - 25 kills, 10 gp white skull
The Axe Murderer - 50 kills, 25 gp yellow skull
The Zodiac Killer - 100 kills, 50 gp red skull
The Psychopath - 250 kills, 100 gp green skull
The Genocide - 500 kills, 250 gp black skull

Post your feedback to make the project better!

Last edited:
Okay, I have some more time to elaborate on some stuff.

The server will be 8.50 (so sad, too bad). You'll basically start off at level 100, but we'll have a reborn system. For every player kill you get, you will be rewarded with gold coins. With these coins you will be able to buy new spells, buy new equipment, and so forth. We also have a special event, known as Zombie mode. You can play with up to 8 people. There are also many different raids that happen throughout the town. Also we have around 4 custom vocations, all with unique spells!

Have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post!

Last edited:
Bump

More Info:
We know have our frag system ready. Each time you kill a player, you will get gold 2x your frag count. So if you have 2 frags then you'll receive 4 gp. That might sound low but everything is relatively cheap. Like stated before, you can use gold to buy new spells, new equipment, potions, runes, etc. Also, everytime that you are killed by another player or creature your frag count will be reset to 0. So the more you kill, the more gold you get. So try to stay alive for as long as possible! :p

Edit:
Expect the test server to be around Wednesday - Thursday, one of those days.

Zombie Mode:
zombie.jpg

Rank System:
A new system is in development now. Basically the more frags you get, the higher your rank becomes. So if you get 5 frags without dying you'll rank up and get a reward, 10 frags and you'll rank up and get another reward, so on and so forth. Remember every time you die, your frag count will be reset back down to 0 so in order to rank up you must get frags without dying.

Rank Names: please note these are thoughts, and things may change.
The Strangler - 5 kills, 10 gp
The Axe Murderer - 10 kills, 50 gp
The Psychopath - 15 kills, 75 gp
The Genocide - 25 kills, 150 gp

Post your feedback to make the project better!

Last edited:
~Bump. Added more information in the first post!

I could use some more ideas for the server as well! Post all of your suggestions!

nice project keep it up =)
you can also add weapon /equipment upgrade system

Got a little side tracked today because of Thanksgiving, but tomorrow I'll be back and working on the server. Hopefully I can get the test server up and running tomorrow as well. Just keep your ideas and suggestions coming!

New additions:

Ranks System (improved):
The Strangler - 25 kills, 10 gp white skull
The Axe Murderer - 50 kills, 25 gp yellow skull
The Zodiac Killer - 100 kills, 50 gp red skull
The Psychopath - 250 kills, 100 gp green skull
The Genocide - 500 kills, 250 gp black skull

Pet System:
You can now own pets in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back