• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proof of that blazey using bott !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushinronek

Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/19578601/aaaa.bmp

THERE U GO SS WHERE HE WROTE 'i've got selfhealing' ; )

umm ok
1: chill out, tons of people bot. its not like you found big foot or anything.
2: try posting it so we dont have to click links
3: post it so that we can actualy see it... that link make the picture all distored and impossible to read.

@summit
1: It's Picture for Gm not for you.
2:If u don't know how to use Speedyshare , don't use it.
3:If u don't know how to read , go to school and learn.
4:Shut up.

my points are
1: you useds nothing but caps, its obnoxious.
2:you should have put it on the actualy thread instead of through speedy share
3: its not that i cant read (im a writeing a novel after all...) its that the picture is extreamly wide and very short which makes the text hard to read. its smart to make it as easy as possible for the GM to look at especualy if you want somethign done about it. in otherwords i shouldnt have to zoom.
4: its a public forum expect people to comment.

I'm not downloading but , if i now SAID i use it dosnt mean i use it. + right when i said that i was making fun on pls because you guys cant survive a battle without bot.

thanks to gm hes not that inmature as he guys so hopefully he wont care about a text on your pic

Well blazey they will always try to get you away and for you sus or wtf ur name is turn of paralyze+reatk script. your using bot so don't complain ...
you will get caught soon :) promise

That's not actually real evidence. Post a picture when he's botting, and he isn't responding or something.

I got a movie on blazey when he's botting. So you guys can say whatever ya want, cuz I know that he bot lol :)

fking hypocrites, @ the same time you guys used noobchars below 100 to block the whole enterance

In my opinion, then Sushrionek or what his name are, hes seriusly a BIG noob espesially as a kid.. well everybody knows that hes using wordbook? well atleast i do ;)

Sorry, but trying to prove that someone is botting by posting a screen shoot is waste of time. Ss's can be faked so easy, we are not accepting them as prove or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back