• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal for limited runes/pots

Windd

Reaction score
There have been many controversial issues on this server. One issue was the debate on whether or not to have limited supplys or not. People play OT servers to have fun, right? because they find that RL server is not fun, or boring. Well through reading forums the last few days and the War post i couldn't help to notice the ample amounts of times that the term "boring" was used. If a server is boring? why would you play it? To help steer people away from quitting, i am making this list to get the people's opinion on the limited suppy crisis.

People who want to go kill another person, all you need is your mana pot, health pot, and your sd. total cost of about 700gp~. for the person being kill'd. you just need your health/mana pot. cost of way less. you can use that over and over again. You can have a battle last way longer than it needs to be.

~Due to the fact that pvp is SO equal here, the better player can now be determined on who runs out of supplys first.
~This now gives the Supply NPCs a paying job.
~A reason to actually use the crazy amounts of cap that our characters have.
~Allows a person to speak their own voice. By killing someone on his/her own. instead of dragging a team with him.
~many other perks i just cant think of.
the crisis
there is a crisis of money on the server i think alot of people would agree. i count many times on the server we lost a battle because people have no more money for AOLs and blessings. now buying all these supplys just adds more onto the crazy debt that we are in.

Loot rate is only at 2x. if we were to have limited supplys, the loot rate would need to be stepped up a bit to help pay for these expenses

My final proposal:
Make the server have limited supplys to keep people from quitting?
is stepping up the loot rate worth it to have limited supplys?
is limited supplys going to do the trick to get people to stop using the term "boring" with OT servers?

Please Post "yes" we should have limited supplys. or "No" we shouldnt have limited supplys. and your opinion on this situation.

Yours Truely,
~Windd
~~Kevin

Ok first of all you dont need this wholehuge paragraph thing lol you could have just said if we should keep unlim supplies or not. xD

I think we should have unlimited supplys
I hate buying my supplies over and over again i have to waste cap and i have to organize my bps so i like it with unlim supplies

Ok first of all you dont need this wholehuge paragraph thing lol you could have just said if we should keep unlim supplies or not. xD

I think we should have unlimited supplys
I hate buying my supplies over and over again i have to waste cap and i have to organize my bps so i like it with unlim supplies

theres will always be unlimited supplies, i will be doing a poll to raise the loot rate from 2x to 3x today. any higher than that would eliminate any RPG feel on the server lol if everyone had unlimited money and everything well thats just no fun :p

I like the loot rate and if you raised it that would suck it would be to easy to loot stuff. people would loot good items so fast.

going from x2 to x3 is not a massive difference, I'll agree Aol costs a huge deterrent to war.. more than death

Bingo^
That guy got it right the loot rate atm isn't efficient enough since blessings are 50k aol's 50k changing it to 3x is perfect but I somewhat agree with windd here unlimted pots hmm sure its cool but it makes the server unserious...

//James

p.s even if the lootrate was higher to makeway for limited pots it still wouldnt be a HUGE diffrence until you go into the double digits .

I would have to say no to the limited supplies isent a good idea i play ots so that i dont have to deal with the constantly goin back to town to refill my backpack with all the stuff i need and i do like the loot rate where its at you can acually be proud to find a rare item and show it off a bit :)

Lol

If there Is things that need to get removed or moved Lol it would be the Trainers and That Vip Spawn so Rebel cant abuse it
;[ and alot of yalahar pzes

Back