• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal - make it like this on your next server cuz this one's dead

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
inq pre-missionshit and also djinn quests wtf is that??? its an ot not a freaking serious game like rl tibia

para system was fixed way too late, in my opinion it should be even stronger

war system, you should not be able to end a war untill after like 2 weeks has passed and you should make it somewhat profitable to war, like you lower the exp rates on creatures and higher the exp rate on killling humans...ofc people are gonna say then you can rook your char and bot a new one up and gain exp that way like on twinforce, yea sure but then you also have to bot a new char up and that would take time + the fact you do not gain any exp for killing lower levels than yourself..I think that would motivate people to war

cant agree with any of them except war system. pre-missions shows the quality of the server, if u dont want it go play a polski server where u have tps to hunting spots. same shit.

paralinkas are good atm, only prob is dashing now then everything will be alright

about war, well there is enough ppl waring actually. the prob is mostly that ppl end war after 1 fight, if u make that not possible also make a war-payment for loosing side, it will be perfect

biggest problem is ofc noobchars.Here is my proposal.

if someone takes yellow skull on a guildmember, he will be yellowskulled for whole guild. People in the same guild will be united as one, so if people attacks one of them they will all be able to chop the noobchar down. i think its clear enough but lemme give an example;

Guild "Unit" is fighting against guild "Red Army". Then suddenly, ztekarsven who plays in the guild "Unit" takes skull, and noobchars starts attacking him. Instead of making noobchars yellow skulled for only ztekarsven, they will be yellow skulled for everyone in the guild "Unit".

If you ask me, there is no disadvantages in this proposal. Being in a guild means that you are united with every single member, so if someone mess with one member he should be ready to fight his allies.

I 100% agree on the noob chars:p make it like that, would be really cool

glhf try to fix dash, and your proposal is r-tarded its your fault if u take skull when someone skullbash. And you cant make so whole guild gets yellow it will ruin this server even more..

My proposition is:

Give access to someone who care and got time to implement updates cause there is a LOOOOOOOOOT too do

Who care? Renton, you obviously got no brain at all?
It's the end of a school year, Talaturen got a lot to do within school, same for Hani.

And I don't have any access to patch the server. I really think that Talaturen and Hani goes for school first of all.
They even announced it in a few posts over the threads, so read through at least 5 of the 100 threads about Moonhawks inactivity before posting such a dumb post.

So its better to close the server or stop making any attention.

And i wasn't talking about you, you can only ruin this server.

glhf try to fix dash, and your proposal is r-tarded its your fault if u take skull when someone skullbash. And you cant make so whole guild gets yellow it will ruin this server even more..

acctually the yellow skull thing was a great idea, you don't agree because you was one of the biggest no lifing skullbashers on the server, all you did was skullbash you sad fuck

Back