• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pwnt has something to say

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
I(Pwnt) Have Officialy Decided To Rape The Bruhs. After Being Jumped In Nms By Four People The Bruhs Are Officialy hunted. I ask the bruhs to accept an invitation to a war. I ask if you wish to join me against these..."Internet tough guys" <3 akalic for the quote.

Pwnt

10204971.png

The Bruhs Are So Pro Jumping Someone Onhislonesome and them talking shit about it.

Lmfao Yeah While u Bot? P.s incase u didnt know botting is illegal on cyntara

Well, i atk a nm then have auto sd on.. then i turn my head to play ps3.

haha if you're trying to make a post about hunting us, you really should stop embarrassing yourself by posting all of your deaths :p

Well..

We actually prefer "e-thugs" and if you'd like to hunt all 3 Bruhs that occasionally still log into Cyntara, then go for it. You must be some kinda pro.

Pwnt, talking about 1 v 1.... GET RAPED ON NMS, THEN CALL FOR HELP PLIX, PLIX MENZ HELP MY, PLIX BARDOOK PLIX

bruhs are fucked thats why me an akalic were fucking them then they dont log for god knows how long. Whoever were in those pictures are first to die and the others .. im comin for u HIDE or dont log on this bugged ass ot anymore

The Bruhs are a textbook case of internet tough guys. They brag and bash in a group, but find one alone and his non-existent spine can't handle the pressure.

Back