• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PZ Bug

Skyrazor

Reaction score
I dont have a cam of this because i had 2 debugs in the middle of the fight.. Nice server btw.
And when i was at a save place at carlin. It was 15:00 when Ishhy died at thais and i saw it and ran to carlin with utana vid. There are no monsters on the way who can see me with pz

When sonaax came on my Screen the Death timer said 6:49.

From ~11 I was standing at carlin at a flat and from min 11 till 6:49 my PZ didnt go away.

Kinda strange I checked all chars who died and were on my death timer and had on none of them Last hit.even though it were my own teammates.. So

This is all inofrmation I have about this. Maybe I had PZ bcs of a Frag which I made bcs there were a few before I died.

Would be strange But it's ofc possible. Bcs When i had the debug at kings bridge and and Kings bridge b4 i died the timers are getting cleared again.

This is all information I have about it and it's for sure that there is any Problem.
So Liek i said it might be possible that when you kill some1 and die afterwards and come back and take PZ (not killing= maybe even on the same person maybe that was the reason. You got the time PZ you would have if you wouldnt die.

I hope you understood what I mean. I think I had this problem 1 time before but when Feloth came to me it was gone.

Check it out bcs this was a bit strange!

Kinds Regards Julian

Edit: I jsut had another idea maybe it was a kill b4 I had debug at the bridge. Can you see who died when and by who. If it was just bcs of the debug it'Äs fine but if not it might be a serious bug ;)

You can see your kills by viewing your character and being logged in on the website.

I checked the frags and checked the Times of last Frag and debug etc.
21:07 I died. 1 and a half min before i started running
and 20:50 was the frag i made.

Seems I just failed it bcs of some seconds.
Well, must have been my fault that I didn't go hide or something.
Seems to be fine, was just wondering ;)

Back