• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question!

Jonas Bruh

ME > U - SUP?
Reaction score
I was told to review the rules by GM Justice.
Cyntara Rules
Upon further analysis of the rules, I stumbled upon something I never noticed before..
In section 2c of the Server Rules it states:
c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next. You can get unbanned at the gift shop.

I quickly headed to the gift shop and was unsuccessful in finding such a thing. Am I looking in the wrong gift shop? Or is your Server Rules inaccurate? Or is this a future option that will be implemented in the gift shop?

I was told to review the rules by GM Justice.
Cyntara Rules
Upon further analysis of the rules, I stumbled upon something I never noticed before..
In section 2c of the Server Rules it states:

I quickly headed to the gift shop and was unsuccessful in finding such a thing. Am I looking in the wrong gift shop? Or is your Server Rules inaccurate? Or is this a future option that will be implemented in the gift shop?

Future option that'll be implemented in the gift shop.

//Blue

I presented them with substantial evidence, and yet they still say I was botting.. what makes you think supernatural elements can intervene?

Logic > Sorcery

Shortly after I para spam raging till Oif gets there to help me finish him..
9fti5c.jpg

ibap0x.jpg

Back