• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map 8.54

hiszpi599

Reaction score
hello sory for my bad english...
map is fixed by me. I'm using this map in my server. adden more quest,monsters,parts.
Map cleaned from rubbish.
all house is addon walls.
Real Tibia Quests (Annihilator, Demon Oak, Pits of Inferno (with real-shortages), Inquisition (with real-shortages), Yalahari, Banshee Quest, Behemoth Quest, Warlock.
Yalahar.
Added Parts: Zao, Liberty Bay Wyrms/Behe, Forbidden Land, Goroma Serpent Spawns/Medusas.
Semi-detailed Real Map (only few changes).
Reput me ;] for my work :peace:
map is clean. please skan.

world.rar

This is Archez's map, lol...

it says: Faild to load house. Faild to load spawns.
also location?

it says: Faild to load house. Faild to load spawns.
also location?

if somehow you can fix the spawns the map would be AWESOME! :p
Great job. with the TP's and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
map is fixed by me. I'm using this map in my server. adden more quest,monsters,parts.
Real Tibia Quests (Annihilator, Demon Oak, Pits of Inferno (with real-shortages), Inquisition (with real-shortages), Yalahari, Banshee Quest, Behemoth Quest, Warlock.
Yalahar.
Added Parts: Zao, Liberty Bay Wyrms/Behe, Forbidden Land, Goroma Serpent Spawns/Medusas.

I'm fixed more bugs on zao and added spawns on svargrond + file on npc ;] hiszpi-map_Npc.rar

Yalahar.

hiszpi-map_Npc.rar

ifu download the file, download from the first link up on the first post, thats the aprovved one, the others one are not

Yalahar.

hiszpi-map_Npc.rar

Well Thanks alot! I reped you already but I cant load the spawns why? ^^

Map is deleted ( I see on link )

Rehost plz.

Yalahar.

hiszpi-map_Npc.rar

What it is?!

wtf... Just found Yalahar... could give some coords for thais?

32368, 32241, 7 - Thais.

How many RAM is suggested to run RL map on windows with 100+ players?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many RAM is suggested to run RL map on windows with 100+ players?

I would say .. 4GB Recommended but 6-8GB RAM Ideal.
But that would require a good latest edition pc.

It also requires processor, make sure you have atleast 2.60Ghz Dual Core, 3.0Ghz Ideal. Hope I hrlped, rep me if I did.

Back