• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real pics!

galant

Reaction score
Since I heard many complainings about that you're ugly IRL.
so why not post a pic of yourself.

I'll start [bad quality :(]
Infinite Wrath
23ubvx3.jpg

Last edited:
vågar du inte ladda upp en då? :) snacka skit o mandra men inte våga ladda upp själv. moget^_^

so this is, from left, me aka ANSIKTE, random noob, and Hekaton (didn't speak with him yet that's why I removed the face (couldn't remove all the face tho due to his tripple chin))

Attachments

Nick, as long as you have known us dont you know? SWEDISH DISCUSSION OFCOURSE!! gaad... though you knew us better from all the swedish bullshit in our ventrilo.. :D

IT'S ANNOYING ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!! TALK SWEDISH IN GAME BUT NOT HERE !!! XD i wanna see some pictures instead of swedish discussions about good/bad looking persons

Gotti is just telling the truth !!! CAN PEOPLE START TALKING ENGLISH AT THE FORUMS CUZ SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SWEDISH AND THEY WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT thank you :D

Back