• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] Pictures?

Piraaaa

Cyntara Player
Reaction score
I'm bored so I though about maybe some rl tibia pictures.

My rl tibia char is Von Odyss. Long ago it was Pirates, because that my OT name, but it got namelocked because it was plural lol. I do like my current name though.

I hope you enjoy it.

Pira

Test picture to see if it works, I got alot pictures, in total 48 ;)
Equipment.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah show some make sure if you make a new thread you put [Real Tibia] Then what it is about.

Yeah show some make sure if you make a new thread you put [Real Tibia] Then what it is about.

oh, I'm sorry for the wrong thread name then, but alright, I'll upload them now. Gimme a few mins ;)

I might make a huge youtube video once i got more cams done xD
You should just download it, it's free

Loot pictures:
2DaysDragsandDLs.jpg

Loot from 2 days hunting dragon lords a while ago with 2 rl friends, some kind of lan party haha
DemonHunt.jpg

DemonHunt1.jpg

Sweet loot huh?
EdronDragsLoot.jpg

FrostDraghunt.jpg

Hellspawnloot.jpg

Hydrahunt.jpg

lvl 73! thats really long ago
IceCubes.jpg

Lol at this
Minesloot.jpg

Good profit at mines.
POIloot.jpg

This is the loot from me hosting the pits of inferno quest ^^ I was mainblocker + leader of it, We could finish up to 4 seals then mages became short in supplies and we were sleepy xD

Last edited:
Quest pictures:

Anniin3mins.jpg

Anni with 3 knights and 1 pally, took us 3 mins only. I used only 5 icicles runes and 3 bp great health. I would advise any knight or pally to go with knight and pally's only xD Mages always die in there, mages can get as best 1 ek as blocker and other 3 mages..
BansheeQuest.jpg

Hosted this banshee quest myself, I needed the quest too. But well I got the reward for myself + 240k on cash people paid me to clear lol
Behequestsolo.jpg

Did this service like daily, clearing it for 10k :p
DeadatDHQ.jpg

I also hosted this quest, but well as u can see ended up bad for me, I was using great health instead of ultis lol, Kinda dumb but w/e, it was fun and the rest of the team made it because i lured the demons away :p
Demons.jpg

Hosting HOTA quest here, funny part is this
HOTA.jpg

Finished it succesfully, was alot of fun, too bad no very rares :/
FirewalkerBootslvl122.jpg

Done this quest on lvl 122, was kinda eazy

Last edited:
Fun stuff pictures:

Equip.jpg

FlyingCyclopshead.jpg

No comment to this xD But I love it.
Gran1531.jpg

Strong?
Lotteryitems.jpg

I hosted alot of lottery's in my world (Trimera) and this was the best main prize ever in my world. (Its good money lol)
Skellytotaal.jpg

I was bored with some friends, so made this, it even made tibianews lol
MyHouse.jpg

Starting decoration of my house.
Myhousenicer.jpg

Getting nicer.
Myhousenicest.jpg

I liked this the most.

Last edited:
Hunting pictures:

Manydrags.jpg

Dragon mess
NM.jpg

My favorite hunting spot; Yalahar nightmares in cemetery quarter, made millions exp here :p and looted over 30 boh.
Sick.jpg

Also loved to hunt in mines with like 2 shooters, didnt matter what vocation.

I never wanted a druid to sio me, that sucks for a knights magic level, just use exura and exana mort and you can make it, I even blocked demons like that lol. If you got any question you can ask me.

Last edited:
Omg, I fucked up a moment but it will be all back within 5 mins.
I hope you all like it.

If you have any questions about any quests or hunts msg me ingame on my usual pirate variation names and I'll answer them all.

Back