• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] Pictures?

Bad ass son, I never had the will to level that high in real tibia. Good job and keep up the good work.:thumbup:

debtvercettilevel57eqho.jpg

There's my char for ya, I've played it for about 1 month + 10~ days, though it's a month older (was banned for a month).
It's manual leveling and I take my time, so yeah.

My Old house =D
I might post my new house soon when I'm done leveling.

*Edit*
This is my new house!

Last edited:
@Red

Remember my B-Day! 6th November!

I'm expecting a present for example 100cc =D

You guys got sweet chars as well :)
I'm thinking about going Morgana though.. But well, if I dont wanna go Morgana I eventually go Rubera and have some fun with you guys. I hope you guys dont mind wasting on hunts though :p I just hunt alot of shit for fun. And some times a hugh profit comes out ^^ Always a suprise..

I'm thinking about going Morgana though.. But well, if I dont wanna go Morgana I eventually go Rubera and have some fun with you guys. I hope you guys dont mind wasting on hunts though :p I just hunt alot of shit for fun. And some times a hugh profit comes out ^^ Always a suprise..
I've played Morgana and I personally won't recommend it unless there's some plan to take down Akon Yode and co. If you're with them.. meh.

Come to Rubera. xD

Ah, I spoke with Flow ppl and they seem nice.

But well, tell me how Rubera is then for 100+ :p
100- ain't the problem alot of the times. Hows PA'ing of 100+'ers, leading country? I'm not gonna play in a world where brs are leading. I just can't talk with them. and community, price of soft boots? ;)

Pira.

Ps. 1 more question, do you have alot connections in Rubera? Alot of friends and do you play active? If I join rubera I want to hunt alot with you guys.

Waste?
What's waste?

I need a knight to sio ;)

Ah, I spoke with Flow ppl and they seem nice.

But well, tell me how Rubera is then for 100+ :p
100- ain't the problem alot of the times. Hows PA'ing of 100+'ers, leading country? I'm not gonna play in a world where brs are leading. I just can't talk with them. and community, price of soft boots? ;)

Pira.

Ps. 1 more question, do you have alot connections in Rubera? Alot of friends and do you play active? If I join rubera I want to hunt alot with you guys.

Don't really suggest PA'ing, but I can almost for sure get you in the top guild, softs are around 250k. And this is probably the last world that Americans are leading.

It's hosted in America, and I'm on around 3PM Eastern US time.

And this is probably the last world that Americans are leading.

It's hosted in America, and I'm on around 3PM Eastern US time.

He's not American but I suppose he'll favor them to BRs. :p
You should work on convincing him in game Chan, I've already worked on him a bit xD

Well, if you guys can get me in the guild who protects you, first blood am I right? Then its 95% i'll get to there with a few others friends from my country. All my friends are awesome and enjoy hunting hardcore shit :p

Oh yea. Yes I'm not american, but I'm with the americans on the fight vs brs to keep tibia english-languaged <- is this a word? lol

another Oh yea. Dutch people rock and are almost always friendly when they are above the age 16, under it they are mainly asslickers lol.

Well, if you guys can get me in the guild who protects you, first blood am I right? Then its 95% i'll get to there with a few others friends from my country. All my friends are awesome and enjoy hunting hardcore shit :p

Oh yea. Yes I'm not american, but I'm with the americans on the fight vs brs to keep tibia english-languaged <- is this a word? lol

another Oh yea. Dutch people rock and are almost always friendly when they are above the age 16, under it they are mainly asslickers lol.

And when I say "American" I mean people that speak English :p
and yes, First Blood, but I heard promises of Astig being re-made, so it will be Astig.

Could you maybe talk to them and ask if they want an allie guild? So I can come there with some dutchie friends, +-20
All level 80-175

I got a few screens~

Level 80, Got it a few days ago
80.jpg

My house before it got robbed.
house.jpg

Just found this too. (few months ago when cyntara had the old forums)
untitled-25.png

Back