• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

@Ezzz "the wrong item ids everywhere that you don't know why they are there" I know exactly where that comes from, its Cipsoft way to store action tiles/items like quest chest etc. Each fake-ID means another ItemID (including rotation).

Some samples (fake-ID > OT item):
Code:
4328 -  dirt
4329 - pickhole
4343 - scarab/scarab coin tile (sand)
4360 - box
4361 - coffin
4363 - chest (face to south)
4368 - another box
4369 -  dead tree
4374 - spike sword quest, dead skeleton (32568,32085,12)
4377 - another coffin
4378 - barrel
4379 - stone ID:1290 (32652,32107,7)
4392 - inventory tree, outlaw camp
4626~4631 -some kind of special-water?

Hope it helps

Last edited:
@Ezzz "the wrong item ids everywhere that you don't know why they are there" I know exactly where that comes from, its Cipsoft way to store action tiles/items like quest chest etc. Each fake-ID means another ItemID (including rotation).

Some samples (fake-ID > OT item):
Code:
4328 -  dirt
4329 - pickhole
4343 - scarab/scarab coin tile (sand)
4360 - box
4361 - coffin
4363 - chest (face to south)
4368 - another box
4369 -  dead tree
4374 - spike sword quest, dead skeleton (32568,32085,12)
4377 - another coffin
4378 - barrel
4379 - stone ID:1290 (32652,32107,7)
4392 - inventory tree, outlaw camp
4626~4631 -some kind of special-water?

Hope it helps

I've disguise list already but thanks, and there are around 50~ disguise items.

I have not been working lately because I'm feeling sick (Food intoxication).

Check simone or remere map editor, in files there is full list of this IDs.

Use objects.svr from RxRob RealOTs files.

The project is good, our private GIT has an entire week of zero commits, my partner's been really busy, and me, well sick.
The website is secure now, still need to implement the new security changes to all pages, but that's what my partner's been doing.

Please don't go around telling me; RealOTs is coming back in a few days! - Because I'm aware of that, and trust me I don't care, this server isn't for the money, that server will fall miserably without Dennis being the hoster, and also because of the limitations it has. >But that's just what I think and it's my opinion<

This one won't be serious RPG, it will be more of a fun server while being RPG, since I'm able to implement drastic areas & stuff.

, that server will fall miserably without Dennis being the hoster, and also because of the limitations it has.
The server won't fail/succeed because Dennis isn't hosting it, completely irrelevant (he's a part of the project anyways).

Also we've been through this, Dennis is able to do anything on RealOTS tbh, just as much "edits" as you do (although it's much more difficult, still possible).

The server won't fail/succeed because Dennis isn't hosting it, completely irrelevant (he's a part of the project anyways).

Also we've been through this, Dennis is able to do anything on RealOTS tbh, just as much "edits" as you do (although it's much more difficult, still possible).

Keep dreaming you can do anything with RealOTs that's just stupid, I've had talks with him and he is not part of the project either (Not part as I'd like him to be), so I don't believe the server long-term without him being the hoster, nope.

Kinda pointless to work on it further tbh,

Now, NOW if this was 7.1 or 6.4 I'd be pumped.

Kinda pointless to work on it further tbh,

Now, NOW if this was 7.1 or 6.4 I'd be pumped.

DeadZone is still working on the 6.4 server, it's pretty good I must say :)

My server? It's done, using RealOTs original map, RealOTs houses file, RealOTs stock monsters, RealOTs actions files, etc ... The only important thing left is security issues with the website, it's been 23 days he does no commits to the GIT we have lolz.

Also some other really small details that nobody knows about that must be included, but only my friend has that information :(

Don't say it's pointless to work on it, you really have no idea how big this project is, and how EXPENSIVE it can be, and I'm not doing it and I'm not going to host it for the money, but for a good old school community wanting to have fun.

Original tibia, tibianic, oldera, realots

lolz TibiaNic is no longer Tibia 7.4 neither Tibia, said by the owner himself (And it isn't free), Oldera and Original Tibia aren't even complete, are uncomplete servers.

The difference in all this is that my server is based on all needed RealOTs original files and is fully customizeable, even more than RealOTs, in RealOTs you can't modify the RSA key (allowing more noobs to bot).

I like Ezzz but I hate his attitude (talking down about the server he's REPLICATING), and shit talking Tibianic and what not.

I like Ezzz but I hate his attitude (talking down about the server he's REPLICATING), and shit talking Tibianic and what not.

You want me to say CIP Tibia is the best Tibia engine right now? Maybe, but again maybe not, my replica is a lot better now because of how expandable it, because of how complete and close it is.

I'm not going to say TibiaNic is good, no, you have to buy premium and that sucks for around 90% of latin america people, play Tibia.com then, that's why I hate it that much, maybe they need the money for the host, the people playing there right now is all they need and are all the people interested.

When talking about a Tibia 7.7 CIP Tibia (RealOTs) server is casually the best choice, but it's a pain in the ass to work with, you can't full fill people needs as ease as it is with OTServers, this is why my partner and I want to have an OTServer that is able to compete with the real thing, and it's pretty near if you let me say, using the same map, same quests, same scripts, same npcs, same houses, same monsters, same spawns, should I say more? Maybe I have not launched it yet, but that's because I was waiting for my partner to add security to the website.

Some people have attacked me via PM's, like if I want to compete with Ruuska server (1 vs 1), trust me I don't even care about they hosting it as I can really say I own a better version, besides all we just wanted to compete with the CIP Engine not with the server people hosting it.

Edit:

Have to add, it's so expandable that we're able to have a fun 7.7 server with new quests and areas with ease, not something you can really do in RealOTs, RealOTs (CIP Tibia) is made to be dedicated and long-term (like really slow and RPG).

You can't have RealOTs (CIP Tibia) as a Fun RPG, because you would be limited and the amount of work would grow bigger.

I prefer ezzz his server more then the real files just because the world of limitation on the real files is so much you need to have knowledge to change something in the files without dennis ruuska never had this ot because dennis is fixing everything

so i vote for ezzz his files!

I prefer ezzz his server more then the real files just because the world of limitation on the real files is so much you need to have knowledge to change something in the files without dennis ruuska never had this ot because dennis is fixing everything

so i vote for ezzz his files!
pretty much, if Dennis is busy or decides to drop out Ruuska won't be able to do anything on his own

Back