• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebirth System, discuss

Jetro

jangeldev
Reaction score
This:
Reset System or Rebirth System; you need to be a certain level then you can reset and start again with level 8, with all the skills and with a certain hp, mana and cap.

What do you think about that? What features do you consider it should be added in a "reset system" to make it funny at all?
Post your ideas :p

Regards

Last edited:
What the hell do you mean by reset system?
And what the hell is funny about it?

When will people learn to be more descriptive in their posts?

Ahh, now you fixed the post! :)
Now I can answer you.

In my opinion, I'm not a fan of it. What's the point of starting over to level 8 with nothing but same skills and items?
The only reset system I think that works the best is the reborn.

@Evan: I assume he means a rebirth system (such as the one being sold by Korrex). Rebirth at `x` level, restart at `y` level with `z` extra health/mana. Also, "funny" is the descriptive word that some people use when trying to describe something more fun than another (do you think it's more funny to play a real map or evo OT) where it should just be "fun".

@OT: It depends on the type of server you would like to have. It also depends on what kind of benefits rebirthing has.

Red

I don't see any use in resetting, it just seems like a downgrade with no advantage but to get uber hp/mana for SHR Servers(Super High Rate)

Add stats, STR/INT/AGIL etc just like the game the rebirth system is ripped from, then maybe perhaps it will be useful for tibia.

i'm not saying this is a new system, many servers have their own "rebirth system" time ago. I'm thinking seriously of make an Evolution Server with highrates and many systems, events, etc. I made this thread for receive some ideas for that system xd, so, if you can give me an idea or feature what you think it should be added, it would be appreciated :$, Thanks all for the replies :)

Yep, my english stinks like shit :d

What other ideas do you want?...
What else does a rebirth system need other than just restarting your character under a new vocation.
That's the WHOLE point of the system.

my idea is like

if the guy got level 400 example he can use only 1 rebirth and then he can go "in new spawns" else he cant enter untill he got 1 rebirth
also when he do 1 rebirth back at lvl 8 without same mana or somth just like he started so everyone would exp exp on a little higher ots to enter that doors in my opinion its good idea wich i gonna use :D!

my idea is like

if the guy got level 400 example he can use only 1 rebirth and then he can go "in new spawns" else he cant enter untill he got 1 rebirth
also when he do 1 rebirth back at lvl 8 without same mana or somth just like he started so everyone would exp exp on a little higher ots to enter that doors in my opinion its good idea wich i gonna use :D!

Why not just make it for a higher level?
I can understand "rebirths" being used in extremly high-rate servers where people reach the level cap of 717217.
You simply continue from level 8, with the ability to get higher stats.
But other than that, what's the point?

well if u get "bored" a bit u can do rebirth and start lvlin again+the war feel better i guess :p else if you are level 400 noth interessed out there as u know :)

Back