• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red!: Exarion is abusing

Yksan

Reaction score
Bro, Plz resolve the problem with Exarion. My team has war with his team and everytime we trap Exarion he kicks everybody out.
Take away from him the right to manipulate the server.
Why we someone donate in our beloved server if there are injustices.:mad:

its your own teammate retard, master infernalist kicks everyone with elf bot, why dont you try warring with out it for a change maybe you wont die as much?

Oh wait you need to war with elf bot cuz jey maa is ur combo leader my bad forgot !

Bro, Plz resolve the problem with Exarion. My team has war with his team and everytime we trap Exarion he kicks everybody out.

exarion is not doing that he wont even try to do that cause thats jsut plain unfair but you guys dont care when it comes to unfair cause its mostly 4 versus 15 anyways its master infernalist he crashes people with his bot and thats only if you have ure bot open when you get crashed but you cant close it eh bers cause ure combo bot leader is jey maa so you GOTTA HAVE THE BOT OPEN OR URE PVP SUCKS OUR DICKS

I say someone with rebirth 5 just a month ago and now its reaching !!ANSWER!! who is it? His name is almost like mine. Just 1 month and he is rebirth 50. Fu...ing rare, Thats posible?

lol... you acually care about cyntara?? beloved? are you kidding me LOL

exarion is not doing that he wont even try to do that cause thats jsut plain unfair but you guys dont care when it comes to unfair cause its mostly 4 versus 15 anyways its master infernalist he crashes people with his bot and thats only if you have ure bot open when you get crashed but you cant close it eh bers cause ure combo bot leader is jey maa so you GOTTA HAVE THE BOT OPEN OR URE PVP SUCKS OUR DICKS

Buahuahuah lagla~ Just 100000000000000000% WITH YOU
me i die stoned but with honnour no need one learder for combo bot
Fucking noob (is for all the fucking combo bot )

Just one question,
when your team wins with a program to attack all the same target.
You think you're a good player or a cheater asshole?
<_< :mad:

Miller/Mesrines

I say someone with rebirth 5 just a month ago and now its reaching !!ANSWER!! who is it? His name is almost like mine. Just 1 month and he is rebirth 50. Fu...ing rare, Thats posible?

lol is possible easy if you hunt hard and long time no need one bot for take 50 rebirth in one month ifi no work i take rb 50 max 2 week
:p

Back